What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blockhead overview

Y

YosemiteSam

She is budding up fast and already adding crystal...somewhere around 2.5 wks into flower. Waiting on this one to finish is not going to be fun

untitled-0086.jpg

untitled-0096.jpg

untitled-0072.jpg

Y

YosemiteSam

methinks about half way home. a little bit of frost building on these

untitled-0042.jpg

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey YosemiteSam, you just might be luckier than a 2 peckered dog ;). Nice looking lady you got there. Make sure to get some more pics along the way I bet she rocks on out for you. Take care 1

Y

YosemiteSam

Not a yielder at all but holy fuck it looks sativa leaning and downright vicious looking. This is not the one I showed before and does not have devil horns....but if I was a betting man this is the one I would bet on fucking you up

and yes I did overdo the N a bit

untitled-0046.jpg

untitled-0042.jpg

the gnome

Veteran
looking good sam :good:
BH is one frosty damn babe!
Ive got the clones from mine and i think it may do better in a sog
to get more weight. even topped mine seems to want to throw out that main cola

Y

YosemiteSam

2 wks to go

2 wks to go

untitled-0071.jpg

untitled-0068.jpg

just your avg BH fan leaf sitting on top of an 18 gallon Sterlite tub

Adrift

Veteran
the blockhead is very special!!!!

soooooo incredibly strong!!!! smoke this stuff with some light weights and they wont know what todo :)

great looking shots yosemitesam!!!!

the gnome

Veteran
very nice sam
this steele's BH IBL makes happy growers :smoke:

how many days is she at and how long are you gonna take em?

Y

YosemiteSam

The pic is 8 wks...I am thinking 10-11 probably. Might as well find out what they are really about from the get go.

the gnome

Veteran
I let mine go 82-84 days and still only saw minimal amber
definitely could have gone longer but cut it due to mold issues

Green Supreme

Veteran
Been through this whole thread lookin for a blockhead and have yet to see one. You do know why they called it blockhead, right? Blocky squared off tops. Peace GS

G

Gunnlæif

good call GS i was wondering the same :chin:
still under 100 posts....maybe a true blockhead will show up!

gingerale

Veteran
^ I'd take the above over my beanho Blockhead F2 any day of the week. Holy SHIT at the level of frost. That's a blockhead I could offer commercially. This stuff here is way too leafy and ugly.

G

Guest 88950

i too thought it should be more blocky........hence 'Blockhead'

perhaps the P19 pheno that Steele breed towards doesnt have the Block cola structure that she is named after. The P19 pheno is Sativa influenced so i can see why my BH IBL's and those in pics have more of a sativa spear structure but what surprised me was how dense the buds were. even after a cure they were still rock hard.