What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mob Boss (Chem D X Tang Tang Males) overview

G

guest3854

Mornin' Goneindawind,
yeep , we ran bulldogs fer some time. Now just have an outside bitch to watch over tha property.

You can post a grow thread here in tha GrindHouse Help desk, no doubt hella folks'll be interested .....

Good to have ya with G,
Steele

shack

Hey Steele,hows it going bro?
Anxious to see how these turn out,I'm sure they'll be stellar.,as is all your gear.
what else you working on for the future.,any kush in the works?
take care bro

G

guest3854

Shack, thanks. Yeah, lookin forward to seeing some folks here finish em out. We have a couple other Chem D hybrids in tha works as well as a bit of an obscure Kush line that having sampled, has proven worthy of lookin into ! Reminds me of tha coastal waters .....

To tha folks runnin' this shit, MAD thanks ..... and enjoy,
Steele

toofat

Whatz up Steele? I have a pack of these on the way. After reading this thread I might order another pack. Do you think I could find a good yielding potent pheno in 1 pack or do I need to get another?:joint:

G

guest3854

Toofat, I pride my operation in friends and customers finding some killers in each pack. Yer gonna be fuggin' stoked with what you find...... Enjoy, and please share yer results!

Stay healthy an' grow HARD,
Steele

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
got me a pack...... :woohoo:

one of ultra sonja as well.....gonna shuffle mob boss right up to slot two in the batter's box...... :watchplant:

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
MOB BOSS
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Strain: Mobb Boss (ChemDawg D x Tang Tang)

Breeder: Grindhouse Medical Seeds

Appearence: Sparse leafing, shows off the huge, contiguous buds this plant stacks on it's branches. Dense, perfect nuggets stack on top of each other, and are covered in glistening THC goodness.(9/10)

Smell:I got a incredibly chemmy pheno, the sucker reeked of powerful Afhgani and pine, with a hint of potpourri (10/10)

Taste: Hashy with some coffee undertones. Some floral notes on the exhale. You can tell this will kick your ass. Too big a hit will choke you up. Thick clouds.(9.5/10)

High:This cross has some definite medical qualities to it. The Chem presence is really heavy, and makes for a thick stone. Not much needs to be on the agenda, when sitting down to some rips of Mob Boss. Face numbingly stoned is a good what to put it.(9/10)

Overall: Once again Steele bred these things with the "donor" strain in mind. This being the ChemDawg D, a incredibly potent strain, with a couchlock quality to it. The addition of the Tang Tang, once again improves a already good plant, and takes it to the next level. This is one of my heavier yielders, and I am pretty sure she will do more. I am getting around 5 zips per in 5 gals with Coco. Another winner from GMS. (9.5/10)

Last edited:

generalgrievous

ICMag Donor
Overall: Once again Steele bred these things with the "donor" strain in mind. This being the ChemDawg D, a incredibly potent strain, with a couchlock quality to it. The addition of the Tang Tang, once again improves a already good plant, and takes it to the next level. )

bit confused... perhaps you can straighten me out.....

chemD is a clone only that throws 'non-viable' pollen... how is it she's the donor in this cross....

i'm very curious as i have a chemDXspacedawg and was hoping to test some mob boss studs with her.... as long as chemD is mob boss's mother... and the sisters are half as good you make 'em look...:biggrin:

btw... damn fine job growing.....your pics sold me on GHMS genetics....

13 beans per pack, mob boss and ultra sonja..... :headbange

Last edited:

GreenDreamz

Damn! i keep telling myself be patient for the new releases. I missed out on the prophets and the mob boss. (actually i could have gotten both of them) but choose to wait it out until his new line of releases hits.

I keep telling myself im doing the right thing. :comfort:

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Grive>>
The Chem D/ChemDawg D clone was mother... Tang Tang males was used to spray The D, makin her the "donor" of, not only, face-numbing slaps and other nice medicinal qualities :D
Keep her in a perfect spot and she'll maybe throw some late in flower. But what hell, as long as is it's only a couple, not quater-½ plant of nanners....And BTW, the Tang-Tang males should add some more stability in that department, I would think, Blockhead genes=stellar. But as always it's key to keep them completely dark in the darkperiod, not stressing in any way ect... Will always get you better bud! Phenotype=Gen-o-type+Enviroment.....so your plants form themselves - partially - from the space you have reserved for them...

Last edited:

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
I guess what I meant by "donor" is the strain GHMS uses, other than their own Tang Tang.

My word usage might be backwards on that.

Sorry if that was confusing.

Last edited:

generalgrievous

ICMag Donor
thnx ...... thats what i was thinkin'.......my bong and i are easy to confuse...:booked:

your mob boss looks delicious.......:smokeit:

bigbadwasg

i would love to be a tester...i got 2 600's and the cool thing about my room other than it being perfectly 72 degrees is that i utiize 3 different growing mediums/tecqniques so i can do a comparison with different mediums. I have 5 gal dwc, Coco, and ebb and flow tables. Mob boss sounds really cool, and i think i could be a pretty good tester.

Dozee

I got 2 packs to find something chem tasting :( i have a few coffee hashy tasting plants ,that coffee flavor is not on description..
. I thought i was getting a Tangy Chem taste! Can i get full chem taste from mob boss ?
was i miss lead by the description?
I just started them so pardon if i have jumped the gun.. but i didn't read on this overview any signs the flavor traits of chem or tang! just odor .. its kinda discouraging .

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo Steele, hope shit is cool with you and yours, I'll be grabbing a pack on my next order I think. Super happy with your work on the US, and I'm stoked to give mob boss a run for her money.

kronk

I've got 4 MobBoss on the go at the moment. I'd vegged them for 6 weeks and now their in a 400w vert set up in 5lt pots of coco. They flower rapidly and put on weight extremely quickly. I'd popped 6 beans and got 4 girls so I'm very happy, but, I amazed also at how uniform the 4 plants are they are all currently 80cm tall and I've got 3 of a broad leafed pheno, the other has more slender leaves and is lighter green in colour than the rest, regardless of how much N that I feed her. I'm only at 3 weeks of flower and already there is a smell that is a combination of rotten waste and Coffee, infact they are really starting to stink. I can see a very heavy yield of some quality bud!

Latest posts

Latest posts