What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ultra Sonja over view

TB Gardens

Veteran
Damn nice shit, I didn't realize what I was getting myself into for only $30 ;-)

I've got a couple that have been vegging hard for months, just waiting for a spot to open up in the program here.. Looks like I'll be moving 2 into 12/12 this weekend, woohoo! That purpled pheno looks super bomb.

:tiphat:

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Started 6 of these and 5 came up. Last time I checked 4 were still chuggin along and 1 got ate up by the varmit that was wrecking my garden. Will let ya'll know how they are doing when I get my ride situation straightened out. Some of them looked to be starting the flower stage of their lives. Hoping for a few girls. Ya'll take care 1

V

Veg N Out

I am about to lay down a few hundred of this line and was wondering if Those of you that have tended this line, could tell me if the fan leaf baldes carry the double serration of the uk cheese mother? I am hoping to cull a large pool of them early based on this trait and hone in on the cheese side of the line..any comments on this trait being passed on would be greatly appreciated

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
Hey Veg N Out.
Two out of the six Ultra Sonja I have going now have double serration. One more pronounced than the other.

H

Homer J Pimpin

the sonja's I ran were pretty leafy but all seemed to carry the devil horns trait that is from the blockhead side..but the cheese comes through in the smoke......expect lots and lots of sticky frost....

picture.php

V

Veg N Out

Hi homer, I am sure in the pool of 150 that im going to start I will see a good display of both. Thanks for sharing your experience

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
The one I kept around leans pretty far to the cheese side. Smells like cheese, with a bit of fruit funk mixing in during the cure. Very dense buds, great calyx:leaf ratio, trims up super easy, and she's ripe @ 55-60 days. I'm starting to pull purple hues outa her during a long flush with colder nights.

V

Veg N Out

I just laid down about 200 of these, I didnt count. I got them directly off steele in 2011. He gave me 3 vials full, I laid down 2 vials worth tonight. Ill be culling hard for cheese traits like double serrated leaves and zig zag stem profile..ill throw my third vial down if numbers get slim..im looking for a frostier cheese with bigger thicker nugs

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey AgentSmokeAlot, i've run the US outside. Its does ok and is very frosty but a little prone to mold. I had 3 females and 1 was the Merlot pheno. Yields well and it is very branchy with nice size buds overall. Hope this helps and take care 1

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Yea she's nice, ill probably run her 1 more time as a tree. After that I think I'd like to look thru more beans for the merlot.

Bud-Boy

Veteran
Maybe ill jump in n get a pack

Or donate some space and try to schmooze my neighbors up there

:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts