What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ultra Sonja over view

G

guest3854

GrindHouse Medical Seed Co.

Ultra Sonja

UK Cheese X Tang Tang males

Tha UK Cheese has been one of tha must have's fer some time now . Folks in tha know , are familiar with her full fruity funk flavor and insane resin content and profile . Tha UK Cheese has a sativa growth pattern , foxtails are a common site . Tha Cheese takes well to training , tha stretchy and bendable branches aid in this application , and is her preferred grow style . Her trich profile is something to get excited about , as it is one of THE most sticky plants we have encountered . Expect to have gummed up arms while tending tha plants ! Tha terpene level has been a subject of debate in regards to whether they can be carried over to tha progeny .... I can proudly say that with this cross , tha terp level has been sustained !

Tha Tang Tang , coming from our Sonja line , is mostly sativa . Tha TT grows with exaggerated node architecture , allowing fer plenty of light and air penetration . They often throw huge fox tailing colas , and though appear light , are quite hard and dense . They sport golden , tall standing trichs , complete with herbal aromas and super high quality head . A large percentage will turn color going from lush green/forest green to maroon , stripping tha calyx’ and covering tha undersides of leaves .

A preliminary run using different fathers , have shown tha trich and terp profile are intact , yield has been bolstered and potency has been raised above what tha Cheese holds ! Her aroma is very noticeable and should be concealed , as she is stanky .... It's a sweet FUNK , with a body odor tone that you just wanna keep smelling , lol . She’s complete with cherry undertones that can overwhelm your senses ..... Our goals have been achieved fer this cross ..... These plants ooze super sticky resins that give bubble bags hell .....

Plenty will be available fer tha first wave ....

Steele

Check tha UK Cheese ....

Goin to tha Prophet thread , check tha Tang Tangs ....
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=2057758#post2057758

and some of tha results from a grow done by CornFlake ....

And some pics from a grow a young protege we're mentoring ....

http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=1615&pictureid=15183

Enjoy y'all ,
Steele

Last edited:

Murphle

Beautiful,dank, looks grant. Will be patiently waiting for a release. Anything Sonja related is a good thing! Keep em Grindin'. Keep em shinin!!

G

guest3854

Yeep , been diggin' samplin' this gear . Couple different phenos to be had , all with killer taste thanks to tha Cheese and improved stone from tha Sonja line .

Gotta love tha Cheese

Steele

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Looks beautiful. I read somewhere jan-feb '09 for new seeds. Any idea when and where we'll be able to find some good local Cali Bred seeds in the Bay.

Thanks

G

guest3854

Abja, it's highly unlikely that we'll have gear in Oakland / San Francisco . Right now , with all tha thangs on our platter , we're concentrating on serving tha folks we work with now. A couple clubs in Sacramento carry limited stock ..... couple more posts an' I can PM you details, but our newest gear will be here at SBay in tha next couple weeks !

We have yet to unveil one more Tang Tang cross .... Just finishing up tha details . She's gonna be a killa too !

Steele

G

guest3854

Cobcoop, look forward to seein what they bring ya.....

Steele

Hope ya dont mind if i post a couple pics since i never started my own thread. Only popped 3 beans. Got one female and here she is...

btw, thank you Steele, I have Much :respect: and Appreciation for you!
and thanks for putting more than 10 per pack K+++

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest3854

Looks pretty damn good, eh fellas? Nice work Cheeseman, appreciate it.

Steele

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
I have a cutting of the same plant that just starting flowering and is fast as shit, but fairly mutated which is what i'm going for. I think she's a keeper with her strong smell of cherry/strawberry and crazy branching early on. Supercropping has begun so i can circle the vert arrangement.

Used and Abused Ultra Sonja

I blame the yield on my stupidity. I almost killed this girl halfway through due to a bad thing of water i had around. It killed all my plants except her.... I she's anything like the other pheno the high will be crazy, the resin is amazing on her..

I have more cuttings of her for mothers and flowering out a new one now. Much more impressive from clone...

Last edited:

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
Ultra Sonja is quickly becoming one of my favorite gals. There is one pheno in particular that is quite frequent in the Ultra Sonja packs; I consider her a cherry cheesecake pheno.

Ultra Sonja chopped today...This is my favorite girl, the cherry/strawberry cheesecake pheno. Smells even in veg and puts more frost on than any strain I've had. There is more sugar trim on this plant than regular fans and is super easy to trim. She puts on lots of red/pink hues when growing and is easily distinguishable from the others. Finishes earlier than others with a smaller yield, but can be offset by cloning or longer veg.

My idea of a good time and probably my favorite find out of all packs of seeds....

She sends out mutations that bud on the leaf petiole also, which is pretty cool.

Also the tang-tang leanin pheno which wreaks of chemical funk, to the point it burns your eyes(my non-smoker girl started tearing)seems to be very dominant. Each pheno is worthy of keeping though.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts