What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Prophet overview

G

guest3854

Killer to have ya with us, AB. Look forward to seeing what yer grow brings ya,

Steele

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
I started 6 seeds, soaked em in nitrozyme for 24hrs and placed into soil,they were slow to pop, so i placed em on a heat pad and now 4 have popped up 7days later..Prophets require Patience,rewards will come as Revelations, god willing..peace

ambertrich

Veteran
Azad, glad to see you got your hands on some of The Prophet. :biggrin:
I hope she is everything you were looking for.

The ones I just took down are ready to put in jars and give a bit of cure so I can really get a good handle on how they did.

Vince514, one of my girls looked just like your first pics and the second was darker purple/black like your budshot. Nice job with your plants.

picture.php

picture.php

Will be running these again when I get some space.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Thank You AT, Im wishing i can grow them like you have,very inspiring!!!
Your plants look Ace, pics show clearly how much Justice you've done them ladies,and your rewards look Boom!!!...meny thanks!!.

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
thanks for the positive feedback fellas
and amber your pics do look very similar but your bud structure is more roundish rather than pointy...your plant looks like my prof#5 pheno big buds that turn golden in the jar but is left behind in the flavour category compaird to her sisters...BTW the purple bud shot was of the prof#2 phen...thats my fav ...i coulden't EVER get enough of that pot to smoke......EVER its just so good

S

seedee

i just saw this in the photo of the month thread

i just saw this in the photo of the month thread

IMG_740_2.jpg

thought this would go nice here

obijohnshinobi

Am I correct that this is also known as Kardashian Kush? Picked up a clone of it in May, it's really starting to take off. Not a big fan of the Kardashians tho, so in my head, it's Cardassian! And heya, AB!

Z

Ziggaro

I run my shit at least 70 days. Never seen an amber tric in any strain before 60. Its a myth to me. I'm bad though I love a little tester here and there.

I have 2 phenos at 86 days and might give the one 2 more weeks +
You see any extreme phenos with these, Steele? Any idea when these will be available again?

Here's some dried pics from an early pheno. We love this stuff. Lots of kush flavor and very strong. My sister calls it that knockout shit :)

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
Its weird that some of you have never seen amber in 60 days....Usually my Prophet has to be cut by 65 days...maybe its something to do with where I live, but most my stuff finish 5-15 days ahead of what others state....

Z

Ziggaro

probably could have taken that one at 65 but the others I wouldn't until at least 80.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong I still have a lot to learn with regards to proper nutrition. I start to feel like I have it then poof its gone.

I am still happy about the end product even though I probably get a shameful gpw (no scale to verify though so idk).

Y

YosemiteSam

I clone when I put the previous round into flower. So maybe 7 weeks veg and 9-9.5 weeks flower.

They are in 20 gallon smart pots of coco. Turns out you got to have a special plant to get 2 lbs in 20 gallons. Next round we go to 65 gallon smart pots.

We have actually grown 1 lb Prophets in 10 gallon smart pots with vertical 600 watt lights hitting it from 2 sides.

We run this way to stay legal as caregivers in CO.

If there are any secrets they are provide enough media to build a big root system and make damn sure you support the plant in a way that keeps it open and allows good air flow through it (and, obviously, genetics...Steele's stuff is just fantastic for this type of grow). We put a single stake in the pot and tie the main stalk to it with the green stretchy stuff, then a 4 ft tall cage, on top of that we place hortinova to shape the stuff growing above 4 ft. We then put another 2-3 ft section of cage on that and top it with hortinova also. As the buds start to put on weight we simply let them fall a little then tie them to the cage.

Then keep em healthy and there you go. Lots of Ca in coco is magic.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Do you use all vertical or some horizontal lighting too?

If you don't mind me asking, what are you feeding them?