What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Prophet overview

Y

YosemiteSam

15 vertical lights, 15 plants. One row would be 2 plants and 3 lights, the next 3 plants and 2 lights. Lights on 8 ft centers.

0 x 0 x 0
x 0 x 0 x
0 x 0 x 0
x 0 x 0 x
0 x 0 x 0
x 0 x 0 x

I mix my own raw salts. In ppm my veg formula is 150-24-150-144-70-100 N-P-K-Ca-Mg-SiO2. I basically run that through stretch and then start dropping the N and raising the K and P (a little bit, never more than 60). Exactly how much I change it depends on what I am seeing.

Here is that veg formula in grams per gallon. The micro package is Peter's STEM, the potassium silicate is AgSil 16.

cano3...3
mgso4...2.8
kno3...0.7
ksil...0.7
mkp...0.4
micro...0.1

Pure sativas don't always like that much N. I would tend to run them more along the lines of 100-24-125-100-50-100. Hybrids and Indicas seem to like the more N.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
TR's Tang Tang Pheno Prophet!

TR's Tang Tang Pheno Prophet!

Pictures by Stumbleweed.

From this thread: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=186388&page=68

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Thanks to a dear fellow grower i got 4 of these beans soaking in holy water ;)
Tonight they will go into the paper towel and when the taproot appears straight into jiffy/root riot.
I hope mine turn as good as the ones showed in here.
Take care guys

OPT

Does any of you guys with experience with the prophet recommend growing it a particular style? I normally do some form of LSTing, but try to limit actually topping the plant as much as possible. Or should I just let these grow with one terminal shoot, does she branch out much?

I will be using a 400 Watt HPS with a brand new bulb, they should be more than ready for flowering by the time I have room for them, alternating nodes and such, what cha guys think?

OPT

puntacometa

More prophet pics.

More prophet pics.

Here's the Prophet at 7 weeks.

:tiphat:

Attachments

• Prophet Plant 1.jpg
    Prophet Plant 1.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Prophet plant 2.jpg
    Prophet plant 2.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 84
  • Prophet 1.jpg
    Prophet 1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 83
  • Prophet 2.jpg
    Prophet 2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 81
  • Prophet3.jpg
    Prophet3.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Prophet 4.jpg
    Prophet 4.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 82
  • Prophet 5.jpg
    Prophet 5.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 83
  • Prophet 6.jpg
    Prophet 6.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 82
  • Prophet 7.jpg
    Prophet 7.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 81
  • Prophet 8.jpg
    Prophet 8.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 82

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Ive got one Prophet going in a Hempy bucket. Planted three seeds, two germed but one stalled and died. Luckily this remaining one is a female.

Sorry for the HPS lights on pic.
picture.php

She is at about 25 days give or take. The fist few fan leaves were huge! 10-12 inches across and 10 or so inches long without exaggeration. Never had a plant with such large fans before. Anyone else ever had this huge fan leafed pheno?
A couple bud shots. She smells hashy and sweet with an undercurrent of dank that is hard to describe.
picture.php

picture.php

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Lovely girl Capt.Ahab. Very similar with my #2
picture.php

I better leave some shots of #1 now that i´m at it
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I love the smoke of my #1. All kushy and a great daytime weed.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Lovely ladies gents!!!

Capt.? Mine have a smell I call 'sandalwood' it's kind like some incense of that name. Dry and woody?

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Hi y'all...Thought I'd revivify this thread - I have a quick question for folks who have grown out Prophet...I note that Steele indicates taking it 80 days - I get the sense that most have taken in the 70 to 75 days range. I am KEENLY interested in your harvest experiences. Thanks so much!!!!

C

CheifnBud2

Currently growing the post '11 prophet as i did last year. Vigor is intense as usual. Expect a few phenos from the post '11. Last year i had 3 females and 3 diff phenos.

Latest posts

Latest posts