Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Alchimia Grow Shop & Philosopher Seeds > Philosopher Seeds > New hybrids for 2019...Sweepstake!

Thread Title Search
New hybrids for 2019...Sweepstake! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-11-2020, 03:20 AM #221
Home-Grown

Home-Grown is a jewel in the roughHome-Grown is a jewel in the roughHome-Grown is a jewel in the roughHome-Grown is a jewel in the roughHome-Grown is a jewel in the roughHome-Grown is a jewel in the roughHome-Grown is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alchimist View Post
Hi guys! Ready for more new hybrids?
We hope to receive your feedback

Regards!

https://www.philosopherseeds.com/en/...int-p-239.html

Interested in West Coast Sour Diesel x Girl Scout Cookies “Thin Mint”.

The site describes the two parents characteristics in detail.
Very little to describe the resultant plant characteristics.

What is the flower like, dense like Chem OG?
Many lanky tall plants?

--------

Regarding West Coast Sour Diesel x Girl Scout Cookies.

There is a fair amount of Sativa in this Strain:
As I have found, you can be looking for balanced hybrid and unlucky in what Germinated.
>> In general, for our purposes it would be best to breed similar parent lines here, and create some acclimatization.
>> On the other hand, the replacement parents might not create the same cross created by the Original Breeder.

This is why I want to know what the Breeder plant looks like, and if there are many sativa dominant plants?
The joy of sativa high is not shared here, unless it gets you high. We already grow super strong Sativa here.

If the majority are balanced hybrid, all is good.

Or I could cross my own similar line later, if still interested.
I had been looking at option of Durban and Sour Diesel as separate plants to acquire.

Just add: I grew sativa dominant OGK for client: That started climbing up walls and going extremely paranoid.
Said the material was not working. In truth it was working, and not in a good way!
I just grow it, but I also have a responsibility. That's it.

This plant might not suit our need, just wanted to hear some more about it.

Cheers.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=365017

View and Download PDF Document Here:
HomeGrown GH-Flora for Coco.pdf
New Flattened Profile Mix:
HomeGrown GH-Flora Coco - Alternative Nutrients for 2020.pdf

STS Silver Thiosulfate – Translations Protocol:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=369602

Last edited by Home-Grown; 04-11-2020 at 07:08 AM..
Home-Grown is offline Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 01:55 PM #222
scrogrow

scrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant future
Any more guessing games coming up?

Really enjoyed this thread
scrogrow is offline Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 03:56 PM #223
The Hermit
Vendor

The Hermit will become famous soon enoughThe Hermit will become famous soon enoughThe Hermit will become famous soon enough
WCSD x GSC

Hi Home-Grown, thanks for your interest in WCSD x GSC. This is a reasonably balanced hybrid that produces 3 main phenotypes, a short, stocky one, a medium-height one and finally a more Sour D-influenced one which is the tallest, but still not as tall or lanky as the Sour Diesel.

The flowers that our testers have shown us have been dense and rocky, very much leaning to the Cookies side of the hybrid and not at all like Sour D.

I wouldn't expect anything paranoia-inducing from these genetics. Sour D may be on the Sativa side of things, but I find that the linalool in its terpene profile has a pronounced calming effect, and I'd imagine that the influence of GSC will only serve to reinforce that effect.

Here's a photo of the tallest phenotype of WCSDxGSC just starting to bud up, for you to get an idea of what one extreme of the hybrid looks like:

And this is the shorter phenotype:

I hope that's some help to you in deciding whether this hybrid is what you're looking for or not.

All the best and happy growing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Home-Grown View Post
Interested in West Coast Sour Diesel x Girl Scout Cookies “Thin Mint”.

The site describes the two parents characteristics in detail.
Very little to describe the resultant plant characteristics.

What is the flower like, dense like Chem OG?
Many lanky tall plants?

--------

Regarding West Coast Sour Diesel x Girl Scout Cookies.

There is a fair amount of Sativa in this Strain:
As I have found, you can be looking for balanced hybrid and unlucky in what Germinated.
>> In general, for our purposes it would be best to breed similar parent lines here, and create some acclimatization.
>> On the other hand, the replacement parents might not create the same cross created by the Original Breeder.

This is why I want to know what the Breeder plant looks like, and if there are many sativa dominant plants?
The joy of sativa high is not shared here, unless it gets you high. We already grow super strong Sativa here.

If the majority are balanced hybrid, all is good.

Or I could cross my own similar line later, if still interested.
I had been looking at option of Durban and Sour Diesel as separate plants to acquire.

Just add: I grew sativa dominant OGK for client: That started climbing up walls and going extremely paranoid.
Said the material was not working. In truth it was working, and not in a good way!
I just grow it, but I also have a responsibility. That's it.

This plant might not suit our need, just wanted to hear some more about it.

Cheers.

Last edited by The Hermit; 04-16-2020 at 11:28 AM..
The Hermit is offline Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 07:49 AM #224
clearheaded

clearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to all
woop woop got another correct. gelatoxdosidos sounds like double stuff cookness lol!
clearheaded is offline Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 09:13 PM #225
clearheaded

clearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to all
also curious what happened to the 9lb hammer nl. was suppost to be released and then never was...? cheers
clearheaded is offline Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 04:46 PM #226
The Hermit
Vendor

The Hermit will become famous soon enoughThe Hermit will become famous soon enoughThe Hermit will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearheaded View Post
also curious what happened to the 9lb hammer nl. was suppost to be released and then never was...? cheers
Hey clearheaded, how's it all going with you?

That's a good point, it turns out that we only had a limited quantity of those seeds and, what with one thing or another, we haven't made any more. At this point, and considering all the new projects on the go, I'm afraid there aren't any plans to do so in the near future either. Sorry to disappoint you. All the best!
The Hermit is offline Quote