Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Mandala Seeds > The Ghost of SATORI

Thread Title Search
The Ghost of SATORI Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2016, 08:28 PM #11
waveguide

waveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to all
think i was raving about that mellowness a year ago, truly exceptional imo. next gen were sparkly and nice but lost the flavour. i'm kinda an ex-parrot, but i'd chase that down (and anything overtly menthol, rare medicine). maybe after prohibition i can network someone who has that nice kind of kind.

*edit*
sure, if you know it you know it - i was thinking, the best word for that kind is mild - wow

"I think the prevailing attitudes.. ..that community is completely harmless and beneficial is wishful thinking at best, ignorant and delusional in many cases, and are the "snake oil" of the charlatan in the worst cases."

where there is certainty, consideration is absent
koala tea seeds
waveguide is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2016, 12:40 AM #12
geneva_sativa

geneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond repute
tokin on some long cured Satori

damn nice and good strength

Last edited by geneva_sativa; 11-29-2016 at 04:18 PM..
geneva_sativa is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2016, 12:52 AM #13
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I recently popped 6 Satori seeds, looking like 2 males so far after 5 days 12/12

Old 11-29-2016, 07:21 AM #14
nukklehead

nukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by geneva_sativa View Post
tokin on some long cured Satori

damn nice and good stregth
Got my long jar too... great stuff!
nukklehead is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2016, 01:28 AM #15
Rory Borealis

Rory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really nice
It's nice to reach for that jar of SATORI on cold, windy night. Spark the bud and recall the summer outdoor season.
Rory Borealis is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2020, 08:05 PM #16
Goldhamster

Goldhamster is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rory Borealis View Post
WG,

No shortage of SATORI, right now. I'm just tripiin' on how I can detect the signature smells of the various phenotypes - FAR FROM ANY GANJA. I first thought it was all in my head. Then I stoped and asked a passer by if they smelled the same thing. they said yeah. CRAZY!!!
so you stop random strangers in the streets and ask if they smell SATORI ?

Goldhamster is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2020, 06:51 PM #17
Rory Borealis

Rory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really nice
Nope. Not randos. I asked people that looked like they were on the level. Yes, SATORI lives in my garden, again.
Rory Borealis is offline Quote