What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Brothers Grimm C99 and 630w CMH, in dwc!!!

starke

That Orange Glue #4 looks like she has cornered the market on sparkle. I'll be real interested in your opinions on that one when she's done. Looking great.

Honestly I'm very impressed with all 4 Orange glue. I will be looking for more relentless genetics gear in the future. Selecting which plants to get tested isn't going to be easy. I'll post notes on each cut at the end of this run. So here's how both sides of the tent look on day 44.

C99 #3's back row, c99 #5 middle right, c99 #4's front row.
picture.php

And the glorious mess of an Aero table:
picture.php

Last edited:

stonfofish

Honestly I'm very impressed with all 4 Orange glue. I will be looking for more relentless genetics gear in the future. Selecting which plants to get tested isn't going to be easy. I'll post notes on each cut at the end of this run. So here's how both sides of the tent look on day 44.

C99 #3's back row, c99 #5 middle left, c99 #4's front row.
View Image

And the glorious mess of an Aero table:
View Image
Congratulations,i love aeroponics!

Day 51 hulk smash #1. She is the best looking of the hulks at the moment. In my opinion she leans way to the Bruce banner #3 side of the family tree.
picture.php

Ha ha you don't want #5, she is getting culled after this round along with #4. #5 likes to throw nanners in late bloom which in not a fan of. #4 isn't very vigorous, very light terps, and is way too leafy. Hard choices, but there is only so much room in the garden.

I'm keeping c99 #3. She is super vigorous, grows beautiful golf ball nugs, stinks of sweet pineapples with a touch of gym socks, and is a pleasure to grow. Oh and as a bonus she clones like a champ with quick root growth and vigor. Only thing that roots faster than her is Orange glue #1, and that's just barely.

C99 #4 Day 52
picture.php

Orange Glue #6 day 52
picture.php

Nope! No changes of opinion allowed! Ha ha all of the Orange Glues look good in their own right. All 4 cuts are getting a second trip through bloom, as they are all top notch. Culling 3 of them after the next grow will not be easy at all. I'm really happy that I got the aeroponics setup doing well and the ladies are responding way better than I expected. I can't wait to see how the flower and concentrates turn out. Speaking of which, a good portion of the c99 will be getting made into fresh frozen shatter. Everyone went nuts over the batch I made last time.

I had to do it. I got more seeds. I've been hearing good things about some of the gear from greenpoint seeds. So I got 10 seeds each of copper chem (chem 4 × stardawg) and the deputy (Bruce banner #3 × stardawg). Gonna probably be summer before any of them get planted, but gotta get them while they are available.

So a few days ago I cut a lower branch off of the hulk smash #1 for an early harvest sample. She is 75% dry at this point and looks awful pretty. When cut she smelled like sweet strawberries and a hint of gasoline in the background. Tricomes were roughly 50% cloudy. She will dry until stem snap, and then be jarred at least 5 days before sampling. Well That's the plan anyhow...
picture.php

The tent absolutely reeks right now. All the girls are fading beautifully and are in the process of flushing. I'll be starting harvest this weekend with c99 #5. Looks like it will be a reasonable harvest weight wise, and serious fire quality wise. Any advice from anyone on which dry sift setup to get? I want to play around with making some hash to coat some moon rocks with.

redlaser

Veteran
Check out drysiftwizard on IG, he makes nice screens, not sure about cost though. His technique is worth checking out if nothing else. He has or had an account here too

So that hulk smash #1 pictured above got smoked. My buddies wife got the honor of being the one to try it. She said it's highly euphoric and will smash your night. She also went on to say that it's some of the best she has gotten from me. I'm super stoked to see how much better the actual harvest gets.

Redlaser- thanks for the tip on the Drysiftwizard! Dude is pretty up front with what and how he does it. I stumbled across samskunkman and his inability to share what he does and got a little pissed with the look what I can do ego trip he was on.

ReikoX- I'll look into those screens shortly.

With this harvest I will be exploring dry sifting for giggles and shits. It will be fun to screw around with. I can run leftover material and unacceptable results through my bho extraction setup. I also scored some 99% isoprophryl alcohol to try improving my results I've seen with qwiso, as I can't seem to get it to rival my results with butane. It may not be a fair fight between butane and qwiso, I don't know. I do know fresh frozen c99 will be happening sooner rather than later. I'll post pictures if anyone is interested.