What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Mazar doesn't finish ?!

You really need to do some reading. I have books from the 1970's that cover the basics of what plants need in each stage of life. This is from Stitchs guide to sick plants, which is a sticky in the infirmary forum -

now that was a good read indeed, thank you for quoting it.

but now to state my point again, it appears to still be very well in the growing and developing phase! for whatever reason ..

checked multiple budsites with the loupe and nearly ALL are translucent, the trichomes that is.

no idea what is going on with these plants, not even milky and they seems to fatten up and fatten up ..

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
now that was a good read indeed, thank you for quoting it.

but now to state my point again, it appears to still be very well in the growing and developing phase! for whatever reason ..

checked multiple budsites with the loupe and nearly ALL are translucent, the trichomes that is.

no idea what is going on with these plants, not even milky and they seems to fatten up and fatten up ..

There I can not help you. I grew AF's 7 years ago, and did it wrong (was feeding miracle grow in hydro). It all turned out like crap. So I am not one to help with them. Aridbud is an expert on them.

I think you are growing in soil, which takes a much better grower, since you do not have direct control over the feed, and have to be able to read the plants. I suck at that. I was growing GG4 which is clone only, so genetically identical, unlike growing from seeds, which could have thousands of phenotypes. Everyone harvests at 60-70 days. With photos you start counting from when you flip the lights to 12/12. You do not have that exact number of days of flowering with AF's, since light change does not effect them.

Some one could chime in about when you start counting "days". With clones and others, it is not from day the pop through soil, but when they start to crank, to count days of veg. Veg days are not counted in the 60 - 70 days to flower. People keep track to keep plants a certain size, and schedule when to flower.

I think that article I posted said that too much nitrogen would postpone and diminish flowering.

Read this entire post when you have time. Stitch is brilliant, and this is the best guide I have seen. If something is not answered, at least it points you to what you need to look for with google.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688

jedi5891

Ive done loads of Autos with varying rates of success. The best results I had was when I put them into a good soil with added bat shit, blood n bone meal and worm castings. I only ever fed them a couple of times with cal mag. Autos are usually light feeders and need to be treated a little different to photos. Its best to start them in their finale pot instead of starting in small pots, otherwise they can become a bit stunted.
Also too much nitrates can cause the plants to bloom slower and even stop if too toxic.
Id personally stop feeding as there's enough left in the leaves and soil and like everyone else says just take it when it looks done.
I do think your nutrient regime has slowed the plants vigour.
Good luck
Peace
Namaste

jedi5891

thanks for the input, so i guess if nothing much changed by mid of the month just start flushing her.

Id start flushing now, it doesn't look to far off and it depends on how you like your meds. A 3 week flush in soil is perfect, ime
You definitely wanna see fading in the leaves and if you keep feeding you'll delay this. Like I said there's still plenty for its needs in the plant and soil as plants store food and in later stages hold onto the carbohydrates and sugars and stop feeding the microbes in the root zone. So only thing ever to add last stages is sugars in the form of Cain molasses to feed the root colonies.
Good luck
Peace
Namaste

oki doki the dear lady is just treated with 10ltr of water mixed with 20ml of CANNA FLUSH,
let's rinse her thoroughly and just water from now!

canna_flush_range.jpg

Rastak'

But almost useless !! Just do it with water during 2-3 weeks and you will have the same result !!

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
live and learn :D

thx for your input! so yeah, lets see how this plays out and if she descides to ripen up eventually!

You say you've not had much experience with autoflowers, yet you dismiss those giving you credible suggestions. LEARN from those who have experienced growing autos vs. if she descides to ripen up eventually. Geeze. Follow their suggestions...you won't be disappointed.

You say you've not had much experience with autoflowers, yet you dismiss those giving you credible suggestions. LEARN from those who have experienced growing autos vs. if she descides to ripen up eventually. Geeze. Follow their suggestions...you won't be disappointed.

this is full of truth, unfortunately time is sort of working against me here.

it was very unexpected that it would take this long and could turn into a problem :(

well nothing to do now but sit tight and watch, but yes you are righ, this is all learning for me.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bummer about the root rot....still, I think Mazar will be good smoke. Just maybe not premium if allowed to finish properly.
It's a learning curve......

Best of everything in your NEXT auto grow! ;o)

now please shed some info, why would you if the plant obviously still "grows" as in pumping out trichomes etc
cut the building block nitrogen out of the picture?

lots of vegetable growing years under the belt here but not for ganja and cutting N just doesnt seem too logical?

except for that "flushing" phase when you want it to deplete its stores, that makes sooooooooome sense,
but other than that?

All your N is stored and utilized up front in veg with most cannabis. From the green of the leaves what they are telling you is focus only on P & K the plant has enough stored N in its leaves to make the finish line. Remember N is a mobile nute and will translocate as the plant needs it to finish flowering. Your fade or yellowing will happen as the plant uses up the N it has stored.

I would do a couple more feeds with p & K no N and then start your flush. You look to have 2-3 more weeks to go or longer. No more N. Trust me on this one.