You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Scotts OG & Agent Orange

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Scotts OG & Agent Orange Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-21-2017, 07:07 PM #61
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Nice plant bro, happy to see these good strains.
big up

Vegetable Garden & Super Soil: great results

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344210

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57773&pict  ureid=1350332
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2017, 10:56 PM #62
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Tthat Scott's OG looks killer. AO, nothing to throw a stick at either. Really nice man. I ahd some suggestions for the leaf curl issue, but went back and read and you already know what I was gonna say.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is online now Quote

Old 09-23-2017, 04:12 AM #63
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has much to be proud ofMiraculous Meds has much to be proud ofMiraculous Meds has much to be proud ofMiraculous Meds has much to be proud ofMiraculous Meds has much to be proud ofMiraculous Meds has much to be proud ofMiraculous Meds has much to be proud ofMiraculous Meds has much to be proud ofMiraculous Meds has much to be proud ofMiraculous Meds has much to be proud ofMiraculous Meds has much to be proud of
Marking my spot so i can check out these strains. I got some AO im gonna get to eventually. Thanks for sharing paulie.
Miraculous Meds is offline Quote

Old 09-23-2017, 06:59 AM #64
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie has a spectacular aura aboutPaulieWaulie has a spectacular aura aboutPaulieWaulie has a spectacular aura aboutPaulieWaulie has a spectacular aura aboutPaulieWaulie has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico Farmer View Post
Nice plant bro, happy to see these good strains.
big up
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
Tthat Scott's OG looks killer. AO, nothing to throw a stick at either. Really nice man. I ahd some suggestions for the leaf curl issue, but went back and read and you already know what I was gonna say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraculous Meds View Post
Marking my spot so i can check out these strains. I got some AO im gonna get to eventually. Thanks for sharing paulie.

Thanks Guys! Getting kind words from all you legends on here is really appreciated and makes me want to continue getting better and sharing those results

Scotts OG & Agent Orange
2,400W HPS
Pro Mix/Pure Blend Pro

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=343221
PaulieWaulie is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-23-2017, 07:05 AM #65
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie has a spectacular aura aboutPaulieWaulie has a spectacular aura aboutPaulieWaulie has a spectacular aura aboutPaulieWaulie has a spectacular aura aboutPaulieWaulie has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquavitae View Post
hi paulie

somehow I must have missed that you culled the males :o speaks
for our herb though

your plants look really nice man! your AO sounds like a good choice for hash making

AV

Thanks Aqua!

Hoping the AO really does fatten up in these last 2 weeks like the TGA description says. Many people did mention how dense they get so Im hoping I have some of those pheno's.

Ive had a lot of loose leafy larfy bud in my early runs so I have a tonne of useless bunk material to make hash and extracts. But in my area most people want flower and don't know how to even smoke shatter or BHO crumble. So I'm looking for good dense flower from all these strains to do clone runs from the keeper.

It is starting to dense up though so Im hopeful. Plus it can always be grower error and we will see how the upcoming SOG clone run turns out. It should be a big improvement. Can't wait to share with you guys as soon as I flip em end of this week.

Scotts OG & Agent Orange
2,400W HPS
Pro Mix/Pure Blend Pro

Old 09-28-2017, 10:37 PM #66
PaulieWaulie

Scotts OG #5

Day 53 (2 days ago, todays 55)

Just wanted to share the nice fade on this one before I removed some of the fan leaves. The other #3 pheno is staying completley green still.

Its ok to remove fan leaves after they fade right?

I mean there competley yellow, not doing any photosynthesis, don't have any nutrients left to suck out, and just blocking light to the lowers. They come off very easy, so I don't think it causes any stress to the plant. In the fall, leaves fall down as well after they yellow so..

I think I will chop them on day 65. Flushing the OG's tomorrow.

Scotts OG & Agent Orange
2,400W HPS
Pro Mix/Pure Blend Pro

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-30-2017, 12:54 AM #67
Kimura

Kimura will become famous soon enoughKimura will become famous soon enough
wow the colors are crazy looking!!! mine are starting to fade a little now that i've been flushing. im hoping they do something cool like this too!
Kimura is offline Quote

Old 10-01-2017, 11:20 AM #68
aquavitae

aquavitae will become famous soon enough
nice colours!!
aquavitae is offline Quote

Old 10-01-2017, 12:37 PM #69
Beuhologue

Beuhologue has a spectacular aura aboutBeuhologue has a spectacular aura aboutBeuhologue has a spectacular aura aboutBeuhologue has a spectacular aura aboutBeuhologue has a spectacular aura about
Hi Paulie!

Nice grow
How is the smell on the Scott's OG? do you have a lemony pheno?
(I'v grow few SOG freebies received from Attit***, and got 2 earthy
OG pheno, smell was near of some leek, and a lemon skittles pheno
super tasty super smelly, best lemony candy taste I ever have)

++!
Beuhologue is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2017, 04:34 PM #70
Stonehedge

Stonehedge is a jewel in the roughStonehedge is a jewel in the roughStonehedge is a jewel in the roughStonehedge is a jewel in the roughStonehedge is a jewel in the roughStonehedge is a jewel in the rough
I see your keeping up the good work!

Good job grow on brother....

Stonehedge out!
Stonehedge is offline Quote