What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Terpenez

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
It's potassium sulfate and fermented fruit extract.

The real thing that makes these hydro store products snake oil is the fact that they don't tell you what's in it.

Have you tried using it? I might try it if it would increase the existing trichomes so that the flavor doesn't change.

But I don't want anything to do with it, if it adds a flavor that wasn't there. I like smelling and tasting the natural flavors. It's like my favorite part.

BillFarthing

Veteran
Have you tried using it? I might try it if it would increase the existing trichomes so that the flavor doesn't change.

But I don't want anything to do with it, if it adds a flavor that wasn't there. I like smelling and tasting the natural flavors. It's like my favorite part.

Yeah, I ran a hydro store for a couple years. You don't need 99% of the bottles on the shelf. I use a 2-part 4-1-5 base and a little fulvic acid for everything. A lot of these products are a "solution" looking for a problem.

Absolem

Terpinator has chitosan in it. Chitosan elicits the SAR response in cannabis and increases crystals.

BillFarthing

Veteran
Terpinator has chitosan in it. Chitosan elicits the SAR response in cannabis and increases crystals.

Where did you hear that? I straight up asked the sales rep what was in it and he said nothing about chitosan.

A few drops of silica or humic in terpinator will quickly tell you if it contains chitosan if it coagulates.

Absolem

Where did you hear that? I straight up asked the sales rep what was in it and he said nothing about chitosan.

A few drops of silica or humic in terpinator will quickly tell you if it contains chitosan if it coagulates.

About 4 years ago a friend asked me to give him a nutrient formula. I asked him for all the ingredients he used. It was just Maxi with Terpinator. I took a half full jug of Terpinator from him.

The first clue was the smell of Chitosan when I opened it. The second clue is the color and the last clue was when I mixed up some Terpinator in some steamed distilled water then added some fulvic acid to it. Within an hour is was full of floaties. I've been using Chitosan for over 6 years now.

I by Chitsoan by the bulk and mix it up by itself or I add it to my PK boost. So I am quite familiar with the smell and color of it. I find the reps for nutrient companies have a slight bit more knowledge then the label on the products they are trying to sell.

BillFarthing

Veteran
mixed up some Terpinator in some steamed distilled water then added some fulvic acid to it. Within an hour is was full of floaties. I've been using Chitosan for over 6 years now.

I by Chitsoan by the bulk and mix it up by itself or I add it to my PK boost. So I am quite familiar with the smell and color of it. I find the reps for nutrient companies have a slight bit more knowledge then the label on the products they are trying to sell.

Bingo. So it may have chitosan. It's pretty gross when companies put "Shazam" in a bottle and don't put it on the label.

I appreciate your work, Absolem.

medicalmj

Veteran
About 4 years ago a friend asked me to give him a nutrient formula. I asked him for all the ingredients he used. It was just Maxi with Terpinator. I took a half full jug of Terpinator from him.

The first clue was the smell of Chitosan when I opened it. The second clue is the color and the last clue was when I mixed up some Terpinator in some steamed distilled water then added some fulvic acid to it. Within an hour is was full of floaties. I've been using Chitosan for over 6 years now.

I appreciate all the info on terpinator as I wonder if it is beneficial to use. But this thread is about Terpenez. And to that point appears discontinued and grow stores are offering up Terp Tonix instead. Anyone care to chime in on that. Thanks.

Latest posts

Latest posts