Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Hail Hydra!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Hail Hydra! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-01-2016, 08:24 PM #31
PoweredByLove
Most Loved

PoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nice

One of the lower buds of Foghorn#2@59days. I took the top off a few days ago...like 5 days ago I believe. I was worried that they might get mold on em. my humidity has been high as hell in here and it's been cold and rainy so perfect breeding ground for mold.

I found mold on the F-3@60days so I chopped the top off that and threw the rest into my veg tent hoping for a reveg. I was sad to have to chop it up like that. it was easily the most dense bud I've grown yet. and soooo sticky. and the best part is it's mostly bud. all bud pheno's in the house. I had to clip like 2 leaves from the bottom of each bud and when dry i'll go over the leaf tips real quick and breezy. got a lot of seeds in the main cola from pollen I didn't put on it. these are the low buds I intentionally dusted, have no Idea what pollenated the top, they're in there deep too so it must have been like week 1-2, this plant started flowering like day 3 of 12/12 and took off running.

this is a terrible picture, what else is new, but if you look at the bud top center..slight left side of the image you can see a brown thing with white dots all over it. this is the tiny dead leaf that got moldy, the white stuff is mold spores. you don't wanna smoke that. it started to take the surrounding bud and rot into the bud and stem with the grey/white mold, which is what caught my attention first, I must have caught it on like day one or 2 of it starting. I was very fortunate. i'll only lose a couple grams. def gonna pray to the reveg gods about this one, if that doesn't work out i'll just go through those FD#3 seeds this came from. that's just one random pop out of hundred(s) of seeds.

Foghorn#3@56days has stopped the new pistils and is starting to get a tiny amount of crystals going. also slowly starting to fade down. I think i'll be ready to start to flush it in a week or 2. this one is probably going to 70+ easy. it's got buds on the denser side but I can still see the sativa influence in her. no 60 day finish here. didn't really get any whiff of smells today but that's mostly because i'm sick.

last up is a pic of the dry bubba buds from this last round. the first time around with the MH the buds were little roundish dense nugs like golf balls. this time they did a weird spiky foxtail looking thing under my HPS. less leaf overall than with the mh that's for sure, made trimming this a breeze. it was pretty much cut off a few little bottom bud leaves and then clip the stems apart. i'll have to try and run it again without defoliating. that might also attribute to how the buds came out. this will be a mystery for now. the mother died and i'm praying to the reveg gods for a miracle. we will see.

Old 02-02-2016, 05:21 PM #32
PoweredByLove
Most Loved

PoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nice
ooops that pic of the 5G above is actually ILLWill, the survivor from a test pop of some 10 year old seeds. this pic here is the 5G. meant to take pics before I put it into the tent.

Old 02-06-2016, 04:58 PM #33
PoweredByLove
Most Loved

Strawberry/SSH @66 days.
it's 67 days now and thinks are catching up to where they should be, normally I would be taking this down in a couple of days but we seem to be stunted a little this grow. also see a couple of nanners sticking out of a couple of buds. this one gets stressed with underwatering/too high ppm's which I had a couple of times while i'm still tweaking my watering system.

GG#4xRGT[DonkeyKong] @ 67 days
68days and this is looking done. first complete run on her to see how long she flowers. previous grows of her I had to cut early for issues. started flushing a couple days ago and she's been looking starved the entire time so should only take a couple more days then chop. i'm getting rid of these gg#4xRGT's clones all 3 phenos been too much hassle for me and very little return, quality wise. i'm not about yield which is ok nothing to write home about. doesn't outyield my strawberries which are a breeze to grow in comparison. I just threw the last one in flower and then I have one more clone of the greasemonkey pheno and then i'm done with em. looks frosty though and it's really sticky and greasy/oily. I thought it smelled like grapefruit the first run from seed, but I haven't really gotten that in subsequent runs from clone.

Old 02-06-2016, 05:32 PM #34
PoweredByLove
Most Loved

last run on this apeshit phenol that likes to hermie on me. surprisingly only seen one or 2 nanners on 1 budsite and we're on day 53. this one is also nearing the finish line and I will be chopping the same time I take down the strawberries most likely. about 10 days from now day 63-64. fairly frosty like the donkey kong, but small yields. little popcorn og/cookie like buds. smells weird like something old and faded. like old oils and leather and dusty albums and shit. not really earthy, and a little citrus lite scent. not sweet, but like more bland like rind, the white stuff inside the peel. anyway this ones outta here. just not worth all the hassle. treat it good and it herms the fuck out on you, let it get all fucked up looking and starving and thirsty, and look no nanners.

overview of what's currently in the tent. left side those lanky yellowed things are Ape in the front and Donkey in the back. the new stuff on the floor mowing left to right is BSK2 in the back, looking and growing and smelling identical to the mom. slow, short, smells like a handful of tall grass. that bitter green smell. i'm gonna let her finish and if she's as bad as the mom i'm tossing the seeds. this is part of a lineup for a male test. 4 siblings with the same male also sibling. pretty much an f3 of an unknown mating. I call it an f3 anyway because of the stability of the crosses so far. all the seeds have come out identical to the mother. could be an f2 though and i'm just lucky to find the phenol that leans mom in the first seed.
in front of that is the 5G I just putin a few days ago. in the white bag next to the fan. to the right of that you will see a leafy weird bud thing in the back, that's my Floradiesel#3 or FD#3 gets big and branchy from seed. however the clones refuse to reveg/ veg rather. nah it was reveg. I took the second batch of clones from the flowering plant and they never reveg it seems. this one has been in veg under 16+ hours of light since like august. I decided to toss it in the back corner and let it run it's course before I toss it. all the other runs were chopped before 80 days and still came out too early. it's offspring are looking promising based on just the one F-3 seed I ran last round, so i'm not the least bit concerned with keeping this. there's been major improvement to the line with each successive generation and i'm more happy about that than anything.
in front of that one is the last DonkeyKong(the bush front and center)...actually this is the grease monkey. I've been mixing up my clones. I think the donkey kong in the back is actually a grease monkey too. i'll find out this run when I run my last two clones. one of which is the real grease and the other is the real donk. i'll compare them to this one coming out now.

finally on the right side in the back corner is the StrawberrySourHaze [SSH] aka Deez which I've talked about enough. the pics don't do any justice to how caked in frost this thing is. it's literally gonna stick to your fingers with the slightest touch and make your fingertips feel like they're coated with sticky sand.
and in the front corner is the Foghorn#3 at 64 days, this one started off looking soooo indica and now it's coming off as a longer flowering sativa leaner. easily 77+days. the first set of pistils are only now starting to brown and the second set starting to slow down production. still smells ...reeks rather of a mango dried tropical fruit smell and i'm really looking forward to smoking it. might turn out to be my new daytime smoke.

Old 02-07-2016, 06:52 AM #35
ExoticsRus

ExoticsRus has a spectacular aura aboutExoticsRus has a spectacular aura aboutExoticsRus has a spectacular aura aboutExoticsRus has a spectacular aura about
thats some pretty color buds you got going! (subbed)
ExoticsRus is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2016, 05:43 PM #36
PoweredByLove
Most Loved

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoticsRus View Post
thats some pretty color buds you got going! (subbed)
thanks for stopping in. hoping to find some more colors in my future seed pops.

Old 02-13-2016, 04:38 PM #37
PoweredByLove
Most Loved

Arrow

whelp... looks like i'm gonna be moving really soon. everything has to get the axe. i'm only keeping my strawberry clone everything else is gone. I might keep a cut of the bubba too.

Final pic before chop. ApeShit/StrawberrySourHaze/Foghorn#3

ApeShit cola

Foghorn#3 cola

Strawberry[SSH] cola

I also chopped the donkeykong a few days ago. this is the rootball, I was puzzled as to why she was so shitty the whole grow. turns out I got some root rot or something after I put her in flower. there was a big mass of roots at the top, another smaller mass at the bottom of the pot, and everything in the middle was too wet to really grow solid. it was still a fairly dense rootball but the middle was very sparse compared to the top and bottom. more perlite next time I guess. most likely i'm just going to switch over all my final flowering containers to airpots/fabric pots. seems to work the best for my multiple feeding schedule and grows the most dense rootballs.

i'll pick this up again one day in the future. but for now we are a wrap. l8rz

Old 02-14-2016, 08:18 AM #38
mfdoo0mm

mfdoo0mm will become famous soon enough
Shame to see this close down(for now). I just flipped through the entire thread, and came to today's post.

SOrry to hear it, friend.
mfdoo0mm is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-14-2016, 02:15 PM #39
PoweredByLove
Most Loved

my landlords on that Brooklyn bullshit.

Old 04-27-2016, 03:15 PM #40
PoweredByLove
Most Loved

alright been away for some time, restructuring and all that shit.

i gave all my plants and clones away to my friends and i sold my lights and my tent. only thing i kept was 2 unrooted cuts of bubba and 1 unrooted cut of strawberry deez. i threw em in my backyard to root.

they rooted successfully, started to flower, caught a buncha spidermites and a new invader for me, root aphids or some sort of aphids or maybe it was thrips? they seem to like eating the spidermites or maybe they all hang our together fucking up my plants? i dunno but this bug looked like a microscopic frog bug with antennae. it was weird. just looked it up, it's aphids. anyway my strawberry is pretty mite resistant and never even slowed down. the bubba was almost as tough but it was clearly slowed sown from the mites and aphids.

backyardigans

anyway like i said i gave all my shit away, i let my friend grow out all the shit i had in flower while i taught him some ropes. not too shabby for a first timer.

RGM #1/#2

"5G"

"5G" dry

this 5G was pretty good, better than the other gg#4 cross i had. very loud and chunky and easy breezy like a motherfucker to grow. this was the best plant he had in there at the time. the RGM are still going, turning purple and shades of blue. i'll get some pics next visit hopefully before the chop. you can see a little of purple in the buds on one of the pics above.