Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Aqua Lab Technologies > Make you own Hash!!!

Thread Title Search
Click for quality glass, bongs, pipes and vapes at Aqualab Technologies!
Make you own Hash!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-08-2015, 09:34 PM #1
AquaLabTech
The Hashish Connoisseur

AquaLabTech is a jewel in the roughAquaLabTech is a jewel in the roughAquaLabTech is a jewel in the roughAquaLabTech is a jewel in the roughAquaLabTech is a jewel in the roughAquaLabTech is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Make you own Hash!!!

We carry alot of supplies for making you own, Dry Sift Hash, Water Hash and Rosin Tech Hash. Make sure to click on over and see what you need....

Brands such as: Bubble Bags, Bubble Now, Tumble Now, Dry Sift Wizard and Rosin Technologies.

https://aqualabtechnologies.com/medical-equipment.html

Aqua Lab Tech
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Vap_Rigs_150602-6.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	248.0 KB
ID:	320213 Click image for larger version

Name:	Medical_Marijuana_150514-11.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	237.5 KB
ID:	320214 Click image for larger version

Name:	Medical_Marijuana_150508-23.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	206.8 KB
ID:	320215 Click image for larger version

Name:	Bong_Marijuana_150417-1.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	176.8 KB
ID:	320216 Click image for larger version

Name:	Bong_Marijuana_150417-2.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	123.2 KB
ID:	320217

AquaLabTech is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2015, 05:01 AM #2
Space Toker

Space Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to behold
I don't know the first thing about this, but I have bags and wish I knew more! Thanks for being there for us though!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2015, 09:56 PM #3
AquaLabTech
The Hashish Connoisseur

AquaLabTech is a jewel in the roughAquaLabTech is a jewel in the roughAquaLabTech is a jewel in the roughAquaLabTech is a jewel in the roughAquaLabTech is a jewel in the roughAquaLabTech is a jewel in the rough
Here is a link to a video we made around 2008.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9e64E--Wnc
AquaLabTech is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2015, 05:18 AM #4
Space Toker

Space Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to behold
thanks! It seems I need some parental guidance or something to view it but will try! ;D May need a new account though but I can't remember the old one so all is good!

Old 06-21-2015, 01:19 PM #5
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to behold
Dry sift!!! The best! I have a single screen dry sift box. Turns sugar trim into great hash. Sometimes melty hash too. Depends on how you work it.

Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there!!

Hash action.... hash on ash light it once.... trick I learned here on ic.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2017, 08:58 PM #6
the_niņo

the_niņo will become famous soon enough
loves me sum hasher
the_niņo is online now Quote

Old 11-30-2017, 07:12 AM #7
Space Toker

thanks I don't quite know what I am view now but I will find out, not that unusual for me for sure, my words not my choice now not quite just what I can manage to spell correctly... I want to know more about all kinds of well...extraction I guess you call it, I can do water hash if i tried but have no idea how to do Butane or other related things SHO shatter is that the same thing I am left behind in my isolation can someone help me out on how to obtain the ingredients without looking fishy? Got some stuff I can't smoke nor can anyone but would be possible with BHO depending on what butane costs in NE US and if that ends up being worth it. not starving but would like to get beyond just well you know