Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Damn it stinks in here!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Damn it stinks in here! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-19-2015, 08:51 PM #41
greengrassgrow

greengrassgrow will become famous soon enoughgreengrassgrow will become famous soon enough
She is one beautiful girl Scrappy!!

Wanted Casey Dawg from Oaksterdam. Lost but never forgotten.

My current spot.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299756
greengrassgrow is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2015, 04:15 AM #42
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud of
Thanks Greengrassgrow yeah and she smells awesome too! This is my second run with her and I'm real impressed with how much more the terpines came out on the clone run compared to seed run. Definitely has a nice sweet blueberry smell and I know she's nice and potent too. Little too floppy for my taste but nice yielding and frosty.

This is my last run with her though, gotta make room for all the new stuff coming in. I made a bunch of F2's for the future. The blue lotus is a nice line. There's a lot more blueberry smelling plants than dj's current stock which is odd because I think the same mother was used.

Looks like I'm gonna be able to bring my other garden into this thread so there's some good stuff on the way.
Scrappy-doo is online now Quote

Old 02-20-2015, 09:12 AM #43
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
The Blue Lotus are pretty plants though. I see that leaf shape combined with the coloration - and I can see the influence of DJ blue genes in that mix...

The leaves have "this" look to them...you know...that look...

(Carolina Blue)

That's a strong tell for me when looking for good genes within the DJ lines...

The DJ Blueberry Club cut credit to, 420247: (https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...5&postcount=34)

You start to see a pattern in what to look for. But anyway - it's kind of cool how you can clearly see the blueberry coming through that particular pheno of the Blue Lotus - even the coloration suggest blueberry...hahaha.

Pretty plants..even if you aren't keeping them?

dank.Frank

May we all, in our own way, find our personal calling which allows us to continue overgrowing prohibition!!!
dank.frank is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2015, 04:53 PM #44
Critter
Think for yourself, question authority

Critter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud of
Nice BlueLotus Scrappy and thread too, ive enjoyed checking it out over time

No where near the blueberry experience Frank has but i wanted to second the observations about the bb genes showing. The leaf tell tale trait and coloring have appeared in most bb plants and crosses ive run. This blue cheese i ran is a good example like above

Critter's Jungle
Critter is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2015, 05:32 PM #45
ghostmade

ghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really nice
Sweet plants man.im along for the ride
ghostmade is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2015, 03:11 PM #46
Mikenite69

Mikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud of
Larrydog is for sure a winner! Got to smoke some of the Larrydog and she is great smoke! She is also really pretty in the bag as well and nice pungent chemmy smell. Props Gwb for making the cross and selecting that girl and scrap on the grow! Loved it!
Mikenite69 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-02-2015, 03:31 PM #47
Four8205

Four8205 is on a distinguished road
You're rockin it Scrappy! Girls look on track
Four8205 is offline Quote

Old 03-06-2015, 06:05 AM #48
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud of
Thanks everyone. Sorry no updates lately, I visited a friend to grab some fresh cuts and left my camera there. I tried to take some pics with my phone camera of ecsd and GG4 before harvest but they were pretty grainy. Got my camera back now so I should be able to get some pics up soon. There's a forum cookies I'm getting ready to take down in a few days.

Old 03-11-2015, 07:56 PM #49
Scrappy-doo

Girl Scout Cookies - Forum Cut- 70 days:

Not sure why the leaves got all crinkled, whether it was lack of food in her soil mix, warm temps during lights on, or just that she had a nice long flush, but the rest of her still looks pretty

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-11-2015, 07:57 PM #50
Scrappy-doo

7 members found this post helpful.