Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Damn it stinks in here!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Damn it stinks in here! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2015, 11:44 PM #11
"HEMPEROR"
Banned

"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy-doo View Post
Starfighter F2 - Jaws Gear-

Not my keeper pheno. I lost my keeper while revegging her and was forced to relocate so I let her go. My 2nd and last run with this girl. She stinks real bad of mango/tropical fruit. I have another pack to run through, otherwise I'd keep her around for a bit.

Didn't get any good shots really. I'll take some more next time I see her.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

starfighter f2 looks wicked scooby i didnt realise it had a mango tropical aroma tho or is that just the pheno jaws ran ill have to ask him over the road but ive got 2 packs of exotics future, glue x starfighter f2 but wasnt expecting anything tropical possibly coming through cheerz for sharing.........
"HEMPEROR" is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:54 PM #12
Siskiyou

Siskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of light
Lookin' Good, Scrappy-doo.

Seeds, Soil and 16 Square Feet
Siskiyou is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2015, 12:28 AM #13
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant future
The sweet, clinging stank of success Looks great in here, hopefully you've got some clones of that LD. What's she smoke like?
Mikell is online now Quote

Old 01-13-2015, 12:42 AM #14
dreams4dreamin

dreams4dreamin has disabled reputation
Dat starfighter looks pretty damn delicious

" DREAMS were created to see our true potential instead of bein blinded by life's biggest lie."
" DREAMS do come true. "
" i found DREAMS that showed me i had greater self worth outside of materialistic thinking. & I am a DREAMCHASER "
" My heart is ice out here tryna make cream, so ask where im going & i'll reply i gatta chase DREAMS "
" Dont dream your life, Live your DREAMS "

- Dreamz
dreams4dreamin is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2015, 05:48 AM #15
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Thumbs up

pretty stuff, scrappy. VERY pretty...

Old 01-13-2015, 06:27 PM #16
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud of
Yeah I'm not really getting a lemon odor from the starfighter. I had only 3 females though and they all had a pretty similar nose to them. Pungent funky tropical fruit with a little citrus also. Very smelly 10/10. I really liked them all. That particular girl's a bit floppy and leafy tho. I'll be searching my other pack for a pheno with better structure.

Here's ChemD at day 60.

Mid/late flush. Coming down by the end of the week.

Last edited by Scrappy-doo; 01-13-2015 at 06:43 PM..
Scrappy-doo is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2015, 08:36 PM #17
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud of
Kraken - Alien Genetics - Day 56

Been running this girl for the last 2 years or so. This is gonna be my last run with her. Have to make room for all the new stuff coming up. I threw down some of my stored pollen on a couple branches to back her up, and plan to come back to this strain again one day. Nice looking plants, done in 8 weeks, kushy with that sweet purply smell and taste that Alien's male usually brings to the table. Knock out stone.

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2015, 08:38 PM #18
Scrappy-doo

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2015, 08:47 PM #19
"HEMPEROR"
Banned

"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice
Wow absolutely gorgeous bro allways wanted a kraken at this 1 props to ya tho scrappy if your ditching this in favour of better only goes to show the kalabir of the gear you have at your disposal! Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by "HEMPEROR"; 01-13-2015 at 09:36 PM..
"HEMPEROR" is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2015, 09:07 PM #20
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Looking good in here, Scrappy!

Tagged and along for the ride...

dank.Frank

May we all, in our own way, find our personal calling which allows us to continue overgrowing prohibition!!!
dank.frank is offline Quote