What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LYFESPAN'S PERPETUAL PLETHORA OF GENETICS

Lyfespan

Things are getting moving in the bloom room, so I added a bunch of T-5s with uvA bulbs for fun. The first wave of plants is on day 30 of flower, with the second wave 2weeks behind that.

I finally got roots on a bunch of clones, so wave 3 will go in this Saturday, that's the clone only cuts group, bros grim C99, GSC, M$B, Forgotten OG(I only have 2-3beans left), and the GG#4

Also working on a coco Hempy tote table with some scrog action, building everything getting ready for a few clones to try it out.

Lyfespan

Pop a few of a project I've been working on for a bit, took an Apothecary Platinum OG male and crossed him to a couple of girls I was holding one was CaliConnection pre bubba bx2(Forgotten OG), and the other was BCbuds SoCal Master Kush(Lost OG)

This is the Forgotten OG

Lyfespan

Doing the dodo, you know living the never ending dream.

Moved in full time to the warehouse, to work the magic and tinker on projects and ideas.

Popping new crosses to test out progeny, emptying and refilling the Areo cloners, keeping the wheels turning.

Just swapped over to coco, and organic nutes to see if I can't do better work with some teas, bokashi and microbes

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there he is!

just checking in on you
so you are amending the coco? or just nuetral coco with organic bottled nutes and teas and beneficials?
what's up with the warehouse, how many lites veg & flower?
sorry for all the questions, im just interested, and curious.

alaskind

Hows it going Lyfespan? Im super curious if your still running the blue alien.... I want that one myself...

Lyfespan

Hows it going Lyfespan? Im super curious if your still running the blue alien.... I want that one myself...

i didn keep any of the blue aliens, but i did find a very nice male and crossed him to a purple pheno bogglegum. i just put a few into flower on 8/1

Lyfespan

there he is!

just checking in on you
so you are amending the coco? or just nuetral coco with organic bottled nutes and teas and beneficials?
what's up with the warehouse, how many lites veg & flower?
sorry for all the questions, im just interested, and curious.

lol yeah every once in awhile i find a sec. warehouse is in full swing now i got 2- 3story 3x6 foot rack shelving for a flower room ill post up some pix later, with 5- 12 lamp 2x4 t5 fixtures, a 4 tier 2x4 cloning rack with a 3- 6 lamp 2x4 t5s for my veg room. bloom room is rocking 10 Nanolux DE fixtures, along with a big swamp cooler, 1ton ac for now, and a 12" max fan on a can-filter150. finally rocking tables instead of towering overgrown moms too.

how are the black dominas doing, I am quite curious about them as I am considering getting some beans but not sure if the other phenos are worth it as I will not be able to clone, but produce some fem seeds (guerilla) :thank you:

Lyfespan

how are the black dominas doing, I am quite curious about them as I am considering getting some beans but not sure if the other phenos are worth it as I will not be able to clone, but produce some fem seeds (guerilla) :thank you:

i love my dominas, and have made more than a few crosses with each pheno. these girls have been going for awhile. and always frosty nice

Lyfespan

IMG_0187.jpg

popping another round of seeds

MY POP LIST

5- chernoybl(TGA)
5- grape inferno(TGA)
5- og kush(SouthernOregonSeeds)
5- blue dream(HSO)
3- banana cream(SourSeedCo)
10- lemon kush(BlackDog)
14- jack herer(BlackDog)
10- williams wonder(SickMedSeeds)
11- kosher alien(PacificNorthWestRoots)
12- cherry alien(PacificNorthWestRoots)

:tiphat:
really happy with my run of PWNROOTS blue alien, so we got a few more alien crosses

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
i like it in here going to hang around for the show and see how it goes. As I too am interested some of these genes..

best of luck
T`P

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
Thats fine man be picky.. Thats the way. Your fine in my book. If its not worthy then chuck it.
Me and sift are the same way. Ive chucked stuff other people would probably run for a while.
I was a bit of a hoarder but Sift corrected me and Ive never looked back.

BTW the new new is cool. cant wait to see how your plans go.

Lyfespan

got some of awesome Ultrabrites going, this is #3 and looking to be a keeper, depending on smoke report. i clone all girls before flowering, then toss what isnt worth keeping

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
same here. I feel its more easy to just grab 4 cuts off each day of flip and be safe rather then worry about needing a reveg...

Ultrabrights? What have we here? Looking heavy duty.!