What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LYFESPAN'S PERPETUAL PLETHORA OF GENETICS

Lyfespan

image.jpg Ok so I have been working round the clock to get girls in to their new bloom room and flipped, which finally happened on the 28th. Here is half the group on the last day of veg light.

Lyfespan

image.jpg
Inherited a tent, figured it would work for males way up on the mezzanine, possible mother spill over.

Lyfespan

image.jpg
Just wrapping up the veg room she's 8x12 with racks for clones and babies, and lit up by 150 4' T-5 tubes. Door goes on today, after panda film

Lyfespan

Scored a portable ac unit for emergencies, this is a one ton unit, along with the 5 ton on the roof. image.jpg

@glockdoc,lol.yea I'm over there.the farm more than cc.I'm a little rough around the edges for cc though.@lyfespan thought my name was iceberg lettuce.lolol.hilarious

Lyfespan

Popped a freebie last night, just because, lot #23 is a black sugar rose auto.

Hoping to start taking clones from some mommies this weekend,

GG#4,GSC, Wappa, M$B, cindy99, forgotten OG(bubbapre98xmaster), cheese candy, blueberry headban, atomical haze, and I know there's 2 more, but I need a dab to remember, lol.

Also looking to pop some more beans too
Chernobyl, ONYCDxSTARDAWG(possible waiting to be run with new polar bear crosses), Williams wonder, lifestar, and possible something from @iceberg slim, if I got the green flag