Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > LYFESPAN'S PERPETUAL PLETHORA OF GENETICS

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
LYFESPAN'S PERPETUAL PLETHORA OF GENETICS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-07-2016, 04:25 AM #121
Goats

Goats is a jewel in the roughGoats is a jewel in the roughGoats is a jewel in the roughGoats is a jewel in the roughGoats is a jewel in the roughGoats is a jewel in the rough
really nice bud there!
Goats is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2016, 05:32 PM #122
mrS0ul
Meatball in Residence

mrS0ul has disabled reputation
Tagged.
mrS0ul is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2016, 09:16 PM #123
GastroGrower

GastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyfespan View Post
thanx man its been a long road, and still making improvements. I guess by nature i like projects, so its never really perfect. keeps me busy.

flk is at 2 weeks in flower, ultrabrites are at 9 weeks going into 10 if not 10 weeks now, lol still a ton of pistils shooting out on 2 of them but one has slowed down. still clear on the trichs?
I feel you there. As soon as I finish one project, I've already laid out my improvements for the next system, haha.
GastroGrower is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2016, 02:53 AM #124
heady blunts
prescription blunts

heady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant future
i just wizzed through the thread---love the attention to detail from the seed hunting to the build out---and some great advice to boot!

do you run the warehouse by yourself? i feel like that would be just the right amount of space for me...

<3.F.U.C.K.E.M.F.A.M.<3
heady blunts is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2016, 04:41 AM #125
Lyfespan

Lyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by heady blunts View Post
i just wizzed through the thread---love the attention to detail from the seed hunting to the build out---and some great advice to boot!

do you run the warehouse by yourself? i feel like that would be just the right amount of space for me...
yes i do, i wish i had done flipping rooms instead of one big flower room, but i still have the second story to build out so stay tuned lol
Lyfespan is offline Quote

Old 03-17-2016, 09:36 PM #126
Lyfespan

Lyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to all
moving up in the world, no more pumping and spraying for me

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Longray-C...680A/205491284

Old 09-22-2017, 01:11 AM #127
cosmicparticle

cosmicparticle is a jewel in the roughcosmicparticle is a jewel in the roughcosmicparticle is a jewel in the roughcosmicparticle is a jewel in the roughcosmicparticle is a jewel in the roughcosmicparticle is a jewel in the roughcosmicparticle is a jewel in the roughcosmicparticle is a jewel in the rough
Only 2 years late but I made it. Chair pulled, breaking up some dank. Ready to enjoy the show. Got a lot to catch up on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeka View Post
Some people just have too much time to waste on line with that internet web thingy.
cosmicparticle is offline Quote

Old 09-23-2017, 03:50 PM #128
Lyfespan

i havent even posted here in so long