Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > LYFESPAN'S PERPETUAL PLETHORA OF GENETICS

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
LYFESPAN'S PERPETUAL PLETHORA OF GENETICS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-11-2015, 03:50 PM #1
Lyfespan

Lyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to all
LYFESPAN'S PERPETUAL PLETHORA OF GENETICS

Welcome aboard our 2015 perpetual grow, this is the very beginning.

We have planted in weekly waves, since the beginning of the new year, with the 3rd wave just going into the soil, and the rest under T-5s.

We are also under construction with a new larger grow space right now, I will post a link here later.

Here's the line up in the soil so far,

Cabin Fever Seeds Breeders
Satori Haze
Neville's Chem

Pacific North West Roots
Blue Alien

Delicious Seeds
Cheese Candy
Caramelo
Critical Sensi Star

Auto Seeds
Berry Ryder

Humdbolt Seeds Organization
Blueberry Headband

G-13 Labs Seeds
Blue OG

710 Genetics Seeds
710 Gum

Paradise Seeds
Atomical Haze
Wappa

CBD Crew Seeds
Yummy
Girl Scout Cookies

BOG Seeds
Bogglegum

Sensi Seeds
Black Domina(this is my F2) pheno a, and pheno b

Forgotten OG Seeds
OG Kush
Lyfespan is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2015, 03:53 PM #2
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
I didn't know the cbd crew has a cookie cross, where did ya snag that from?
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2015, 04:14 PM #3
Lyfespan

Lyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
I didn't know the cbd crew has a cookie cross, where did ya snag that from?
I picked it up at their booth at the 2014 Emerald Cup in Santa Rosa, I like to try and get most of my genetics in person.

Old 01-12-2015, 07:46 PM #4
Lyfespan

So us have more than a few girls with they heads above the dirt looking great so far

Old 01-12-2015, 08:19 PM #5
"HEMPEROR"
Banned

"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice
ATB with these mate sure it,l be a bangin grow! look forward to the updates......
"HEMPEROR" is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2015, 12:09 AM #6
Lyfespan

Got the power for the new grow space turned on today, finally time to get the show on the road. Dam holidays, slowing everything down, dontbtheyknow I'm trying to grow my own year around Christmas.

Old 01-13-2015, 06:42 PM #7
Lyfespan

These girls are like popcorn, I put em in the dirt, few days later, hello there world.

I will be trying a tray of Grodan cubes I had sitting around to sprout another wave of seeds. Yes I have already ph corrected them, rinsed and then loaded with light kelp, and florablend mix.

I do have this learned tip, planting your seeds deeper than 1/4 inch is pointless. I'm getting them to pop in 3-5 days this way, and some in 1-2 days

Old 01-13-2015, 07:40 PM #8
"HEMPEROR"
Banned

"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice"HEMPEROR" is just really nice
Hey bro I'm really looking forwards to seeing the blue alien I've got myself a fair few of kaya, Paul's gear abula,koffee and a few others all the best with it brother...
"HEMPEROR" is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2015, 08:24 PM #9
Lyfespan

Dude, the all the blue aliens popped super fast, the nodes have stayed short as fuck, and the stems are super hardy looking.

I'm super happy with these genetics, hell the one I nute burned on accident is even making a come back.

The Deliciuos seeds caramelo is kicking butt too. All of Freaks seeds are doing great also, I'm quite impressed. I'll get pix up as soon as I clear my post count, sux being new.

Old 01-15-2015, 07:44 AM #10
Lyfespan

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	300250
The first wave 1/4/15