in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-30-2014, 03:28 PM #31
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Well...things are jammin' right along. Here's some day 17 pics of the glue/cookie scrog. It's moving along nicely. On the 3 week date is when I'm gonna clean underneath the net.

DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-30-2014, 03:32 PM #32
DJXX

DJXX has disabled reputation
OMG can't even imagine a playground like that...looks proper...nice nice...gonna stink..DJXX

SD IBL CROSSES feat. SourGlue and more!!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=331377

DJXX is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2015, 05:40 PM #33
DoubleTripleOG

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Here we are at 3 weeks into flower. I cleaned out all the bottoms last night, and did some training.......

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2015, 05:49 PM #34
DoubleTripleOG

Now here's some of the seed plants.....GG#4s1's are first. I have 6 of them.

Next up are the x's with Strawberry Dogshit as the father...

The forum x that has the "droppy leaves" is a trait inherited from the father. The f2's he made showed the same droppy leaves (just like how they hang on the Deadhead OG I used to have and should be getting back soon.

These are the two glue x's that came up above the dirt first when the seeds were started. #1 looks to be a boy upon further inspection, #2 is still in the air....

Old 01-07-2015, 12:55 PM #35
DoubleTripleOG

So outta the Strawberry Dogshit x's, I found a Deadhead x, and a Forum GSC x that are females. I have like 30+ seeds I popped with the Strawberry Dogshit as the father so I'm hoping to find some more girls in the following days/week. Here's the 2 I found so far...

The forum cross is definitely forum dom. I really hope the buds are bigger than the cut. The Deadhead cross reeks on the stem rub, just like her momma. I'm starting to get excited to say the least.

Old 01-07-2015, 01:25 PM #36
Marlo
Wall of Famer

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future
I see you're keeping busy in here. Lookin good Double.
Hope you get a bunch of girls from your seeds! Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSPB View Post
The purpose was to metaphorically stack the deck with the best possible hand in the plants corner, so when we simply mimic rain, the plant can go all in.

NSPB Full Life Formula

Marlo is offline Quote

Old 01-07-2015, 02:50 PM #37
DoubleTripleOG

Busy isn't the word.......I forgot how much work it is building a grow from scratch. Just about done with the second flower room as of last night. Gotta put some active intakes in and hook up the exhaust from the lights into a filter. Finish the run-off system, and build a scrog screen. Then it's all set to put plants in on Friday. Got some glues that are getting pretty big....I can't wait!

Old 01-07-2015, 03:45 PM #38
DJXX

DJXX has disabled reputation
dayum....you are gonna stay busy....they all look perfect..DJXX

SD IBL CROSSES feat. SourGlue and more!!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=331377

DJXX is offline Quote

Old 01-07-2015, 03:45 PM #39
RandomMan
Karma/Top Dawg Webmaster

RandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really nice
RandomMan has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Showed up late but just caught up to speed. Good looking work DT OG.

Best vibes going forward.

I'll be lurkin.

Old 01-08-2015, 11:45 PM #40
tleaf jr.
Came up off 75w

tleaf jr. is a name known to alltleaf jr. is a name known to alltleaf jr. is a name known to alltleaf jr. is a name known to alltleaf jr. is a name known to alltleaf jr. is a name known to alltleaf jr. is a name known to alltleaf jr. is a name known to alltleaf jr. is a name known to alltleaf jr. is a name known to alltleaf jr. is a name known to all
Been lurking for a while and I can say you are on point my friend ,can't wait to see the x's

"YOUR DEFINATELY GOING TO DIE , YOU MAY NOT LIVE THOUGH"
tleaf jr. is offline Quote