What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

favourite saying's or quotes or expressions

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"For centuries, marijuana has been used as a self-prescribed remedy for the terminal disease known as 'being alive'". ...Steve Carell, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

T

tropicannayeah

Here's a very Aussie saying ..
"I'm as dry as a dead dingo's donger"

I haven't lived there since the 80's, so it's probably rarely said nowadays....it means "I'm really thirsty for a beer"

Slim Pickens

Veteran
I pity the man who wants a coat so cheap that the man or woman who produces the cloth will starve in the process.

Benjamin Harrison

T

tropicannayeah

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than have a frontal lobotomy!

I'm still working on an ending for this version " I'd rather have a bong in front of me than...

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
she is a carpenters dream....flat as a board ,thin as a nail and easy to screw.....yeehaw...no hate mail please...lol

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"arrrr, matey! gaze not upon yon pink-tipped mounds of pleasure!" from a drunken friend of mine (now deceased) in a bar on "talk like a pirate day" in 1998. buxom barmaid never DID figure out what he was babbling about, LOL! Rest in Peace, Paul...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

aaff2959_zpsbe9a9505.jpg

W

willyweed

And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make

stolen from hermanthegerman ty.ww

hayday

Veteran
It's raining cats and dogs.(never really grasped the concept here)
Three sheets to the wind.(what happens to me when I.R.C.& D.)

Latest posts

Latest posts