Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > GROW CONTEST WINNER: Noreason's garden

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
GROW CONTEST WINNER: Noreason's garden Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-15-2012, 12:16 PM #1
noreason
Natural born Grower

noreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant future
noreason has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
GROW CONTEST WINNER: Noreason's garden

Heya guys, I decided to open a new thread where I'll post all my growing stuff, pictures etc. so here I am.

Let's start with the last harvest...

I grown 4 cuts of NYCDxBG (cross from a friend) in a R-DWC system with a 600w HPS.

This strain require at least 3 months to fatten up and ripen as I like, but unfortunately I had to cut down everything at 75 days for personal reason.

I should say that overall it's a decent harvest....not so ripen, few amber trichomes but a lot of cloudy ones and some transparents.

I grown this 4 cuts using an EC value of 0,7 mS/cm at 5.5 - 6.0 pH.
I used straight mineral fertilizers (Advanced Hydroponics of Holland) along phosphoric acid to lower pH, a sugars additive (bloei from Atami) and a enzyme source (atazyme).

Water temp was all the time around 19,5 and 21░C and air temp was around 20░C day and nighttime as I keep the room sealed and giving the plants artificial co2 at 700 - 1000 ppm.

And now some pictures:

Growroom under construction

Jan. 14

Jan. 24

Feb. 2

GOD IS THE SUPREME FLOWERING OF INDIVIDUAL AWARENESS.OSHO
Sharing is caring

All posts made by this screen name are absolutely true. All pictures are mine and I don't give a f u c k what your law says.......
noreason is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2012, 12:18 PM #2
noreason
Natural born Grower

noreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant future
Feb. 7

Feb. 11

Feb 16

Feb. 22

Sharing is caring

All posts made by this screen name are absolutely true. All pictures are mine and I don't give a f u c k what your law says.......

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2012, 12:21 PM #3
noreason
Natural born Grower

Feb. 26

Mar. 1

Mar. 9

Mar. 20

Sharing is caring

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2012, 12:24 PM #4
noreason
Natural born Grower

Mar.26

April 6

And now it's harvest time!

Sharing is caring

16 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2012, 12:35 PM #5
noreason
Natural born Grower

And some random shots:

Sharing is caring

32 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2012, 12:48 PM #6
the pen
Dissidente

the pen is a glorious beacon of lightthe pen is a glorious beacon of lightthe pen is a glorious beacon of lightthe pen is a glorious beacon of lightthe pen is a glorious beacon of lightthe pen is a glorious beacon of lightthe pen is a glorious beacon of lightthe pen is a glorious beacon of lightthe pen is a glorious beacon of lightthe pen is a glorious beacon of lightthe pen is a glorious beacon of light
ammazza che belle, all'inizio neanche sembravano cloni per come crescevano diverse.
Ops, Amazing plantd...
L'ateismo ne Ŕ la marijuana (Me, myself & I)

In Umbra Colimus
Ad orientarci nel mondo Ŕ sempre il fantasma fondamentale, per quello scriviamo sempre pi¨ o meno le stesse cose Jacques Lacan
the pen is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2012, 12:52 PM #7
Guest02345

Guest02345 is a jewel in the roughGuest02345 is a jewel in the roughGuest02345 is a jewel in the roughGuest02345 is a jewel in the roughGuest02345 is a jewel in the roughGuest02345 is a jewel in the roughGuest02345 is a jewel in the rough
looks mighty tasty.
Guest02345 is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2012, 12:56 PM #8
Opus53

Opus53 has a spectacular aura aboutOpus53 has a spectacular aura aboutOpus53 has a spectacular aura aboutOpus53 has a spectacular aura about
great system and grow skills, mighty fine

Opus53 is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2012, 01:21 PM #9
Krull
Soul Feeder

Krull has disabled reputation
Very nice setup and amazing colors
Maybe i would take off some fan leaves next time.

Ciao

=K

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
Krull is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2012, 01:26 PM #10
THC123

THC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud of
bellissimo fratello!
THC123 is offline Quote