Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-13-2011, 11:42 PM #41
MurderDeathKill
aka Simon Phoenix

MurderDeathKill has disabled reputation
just checkin in...

lookin good buddy

*tagged*

Old 09-14-2011, 12:37 AM #42
Bake_McBride
Swollen Member

Bake_McBride has a spectacular aura aboutBake_McBride has a spectacular aura aboutBake_McBride has a spectacular aura aboutBake_McBride has a spectacular aura aboutBake_McBride has a spectacular aura about
Looking nice, T. Glad to see you bounced back better than ever. Out of the ashes, just like a Phoenix. Looking forward to seeing your flowers grow.

Bake

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.”
Nelson Mandela
Bake_McBride is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:11 AM #43
Calimed

Calimed is just really niceCalimed is just really niceCalimed is just really niceCalimed is just really niceCalimed is just really niceCalimed is just really niceCalimed is just really niceCalimed is just really nice
Clean setup, great structure....I'm takin a seat. Good stuff.
Brainwreck
Calimed is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2011, 06:12 AM #44
Tonatiuh
its me Dave man open up the door...

Location: in a sea of green in the middle of a concrete jungle
Tonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond repute
philthy-ryt on F.A.M im gonna do what i do,you kno this.
peace-T-

DD-welcome brother,good to have ya here my friend.im glad i can bring a smile to ur face and some droll to the ole duck bill.
thanks for the kind words bro,u kno u set the bar w the cam,i just try to hang in there
peace-T-

cody-thanks for the good vibes my man.
peace-T-

MDK-ryt on yo,thanks for taggin up.
peace-T-

bake-thanks ma,yea bro,it was lookin pretty bleek there fr a minute,but i think/hope i have everything under wraps again now.a littleTLC,and some great friends goes far.
peace-T-

calimed-thanks bro for the nice words about the ladies.grab ur seat and enjoy,should be somethin around here to roll on,a nikey box or a high times mag or somethin.....do what ya do homie.
peace-T-

Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Maxxin and Coolin with Karma Genetics

My teacher told me i was nothin but a piece of shit.seen her the other day,drivin a piece of shit.

In Aztec mythology, Tonatiuh was the sun god. The Aztec people considered him the leader of Tollan, their heaven. He was also known as the fifth sun, because the Aztecs believed that he was the sun that took over when the fourth sun was expelled from the sky.
He was a sun-god, and heavenly warrior; God of the Sun represented by the eagle. Poor and ill, Tonatiuh cast himself into the flames, and being burnt up, was resurrected. Daily Tonatiuh repeats his passage across the heavens, down into darkness, and back again into the sky. With him Tonatiuh carries all brave warriors who have died in battle and all brave women who have died in childbirth. The greatest heroes Tonatiuh carries with him to the greatest heights. to Tonatiuhican.
Tonatiuh is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2011, 07:01 AM #45
Dislexus
the shit spoon

Dislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really nice
two suggestions: give them less veg time, mount the reflectors so they can be raised/lowered.

but if you want to keep'em stretchy, just remove the bottom 2/3s branches before putting them into flower... fuck trimming all those lower buds...
Dislexus is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2011, 07:10 AM #46
Tonatiuh
its me Dave man open up the door...

Location: in a sea of green in the middle of a concrete jungle
Tonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond repute
dislex-wattup maing,i do have yo yos on most of the lights,in some of the pics u can see them restin up there...i did have them so i could move them but it started to be a pita tbh w you.as far as the veg time goes,the stretch seems to be a little harder since theyre under more light now,or maybe could be the humidity was a tad high for a sec....i would have put the last ones in a few days earlier but i was tryin to stick to tht 2 week schedule...the agent oranges havnt ever stretched tht hard in the few yrs i been growin her....ill get the room dialed and mastered in time.its just now filled for the 1st time so it just gonna get better from here.
the plants are always cleaned up at the bottoms bro a few days before the flip,but you kno tht chits gonna come back,and rather then stress them in flower by trimming it again,i usualy just deal w whatever comes back....hash it or ash it,either way it aint gonna go to waste
thanks for the input homie.
peace-T-

Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Maxxin and Coolin with Karma Genetics

My teacher told me i was nothin but a piece of shit.seen her the other day,drivin a piece of shit.

In Aztec mythology, Tonatiuh was the sun god. The Aztec people considered him the leader of Tollan, their heaven. He was also known as the fifth sun, because the Aztecs believed that he was the sun that took over when the fourth sun was expelled from the sky.
He was a sun-god, and heavenly warrior; God of the Sun represented by the eagle. Poor and ill, Tonatiuh cast himself into the flames, and being burnt up, was resurrected. Daily Tonatiuh repeats his passage across the heavens, down into darkness, and back again into the sky. With him Tonatiuh carries all brave warriors who have died in battle and all brave women who have died in childbirth. The greatest heroes Tonatiuh carries with him to the greatest heights. to Tonatiuhican.
Tonatiuh is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2011, 09:02 AM #47
Core
Quality Control Controller

Core has much to be proud ofCore has much to be proud ofCore has much to be proud ofCore has much to be proud ofCore has much to be proud ofCore has much to be proud ofCore has much to be proud ofCore has much to be proud ofCore has much to be proud ofCore has much to be proud ofCore has much to be proud of
i'm in .....tagged!

say bro ,you got some fine looking overall shots !

[b][size="2"]
Core is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2011, 09:55 AM #48
bho_expertz

bho_expertz will become famous soon enoughbho_expertz will become famous soon enough
Awesome growroom ... And those buds ... Jasus !!!

Old 09-14-2011, 04:27 PM #49
Ribsauce

Ribsauce is a jewel in the roughRibsauce is a jewel in the roughRibsauce is a jewel in the roughRibsauce is a jewel in the roughRibsauce is a jewel in the roughRibsauce is a jewel in the roughRibsauce is a jewel in the roughRibsauce is a jewel in the rough
damn tona looking real good in the new digs...glad ya got another thread up gives me something nice and purty to look at...this one better be like your karma thread with my comp. struggling to open all the pics haha

She told me not to smoke it
But I did and it took me far away
And I turned out to be
The only hell mama ever raised.

Ribsauce is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2011, 05:13 PM #50
SuperSizeMe
A foot without a sock...

SuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to behold
Cool

Dag,T!

I was snoozin'...I'm in now

Peace,

SSM

The days grow shorter and the nights are getting long
Feels like we're running out of time
Every day it seems much harder tellin' right from wrong
You got to read between the lines

Don't get discouraged, don't be afraid, we can
Make it through another day
Make it worth the price we pay...