Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Aqua Lab Technologies > ProBags - The New standard in Ice Water Separation Bags

Thread Title Search
Click for quality glass, bongs, pipes and vapes at Aqualab Technologies!
ProBags - The New standard in Ice Water Separation Bags Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2012, 08:43 AM #11
monkey5

monkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nice
The link is working fine now! Check it out if you are looking for bags! monkey5
monkey5 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-20-2012, 11:00 PM #12
Guest 18340

I don't know, makes sense to me to
Back to the Probags...
My friend has had a set for a few months now. We used them straight up against a set of BubbleBags and found them to be on par as far as amount of Hash produced and the quality. We've done this twice now; same amount of trim from the same garden of the same strain etc.
We're on the fence about the screen up the sides. My friend isn't sure if it's a benefit as he seems to think that some hash will stick to the side screen.
Over all they seem like quality bags, good material and nice stitching.

Old 01-26-2012, 03:02 AM #13
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Thank you so much...the 2nd positive review, but the first with an contrast of value for helping me consider my purchase...

I have looked at their site and realize they carry original Bubblebags as well...

Maybe should spend more and support the original? ...seeing as that also supports Aqualab by making the purchase there...hmmm...lol.

The plot thickens....hahahaha! I do like the screen up the side bit though, it makes sense to me....

Thanks!

dank.Frank

May we all, in our own way, find our personal calling which allows us to continue overgrowing prohibition!!!
dank.frank is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 01:49 PM #14
canniption

canniption has a spectacular aura aboutcanniption has a spectacular aura aboutcanniption has a spectacular aura aboutcanniption has a spectacular aura about
well,heres my experience with aqualab.i was trying to purchase some payload bags,4 bag set.i tried 5,yes 5 different cc's.rejected everyone of them because my billing address didn't match.i called them and the reply was it's a security issue.said there was nothing they could do.she was rude and and acted like she didn't care.bullshit.out of frustration i tried another company.same thing,only when i called this co.,she simply overrided the issue,and i had them in 3 days.skip AL.and check out the payload bags,they have grommets on them so you can hang em when draining,very handy.
canniption is offline Quote

Old 01-28-2016, 01:58 AM #15
Daddysdank

Daddysdank is a jewel in the roughDaddysdank is a jewel in the roughDaddysdank is a jewel in the roughDaddysdank is a jewel in the roughDaddysdank is a jewel in the roughDaddysdank is a jewel in the roughDaddysdank is a jewel in the rough
Details..
Daddysdank is offline Quote

Old 01-28-2016, 10:33 AM #16
cote

cote has a spectacular aura aboutcote has a spectacular aura aboutcote has a spectacular aura about
I have used their 25 gal bags for quite a few rounds (maybe 100 times) and the only fault I can find is in the film coating the colored material they use on the vertical walls of the bags. It seems to be rubbing off very slightly in places on the inside and out, I can only imagine what this film is made of or where it is going. I hate to post this info without a picture but I will attempt to do that next week, but its gotta be just time to get some new bags.
cote is offline Quote

Old 01-29-2016, 06:09 AM #17
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
hey cote do they drain faster for real or what?

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD
Tonygreen is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2016, 11:11 AM #18
Millerstreeandl

Millerstreeandl will become famous soon enough
Bubble magic makes bags that are simile to these. Having great results so far. Were 100 bucks
Millerstreeandl is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2016, 06:02 PM #19
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
waiting for more reviews as I need a new set ..my bubble bags got old and were given away..i need a new set of bags ..considering my options...bubble bags needed the jerk and pull to drain em quickly or you would be waiting forever....yeehaw..its not spam if you pay and are a sponsor ..he is just doing his job....are your panties stuck in your crack or sumthin
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

Old 01-31-2016, 12:38 AM #20
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
ya that last bag is a real drag... was wondering if this side mesh shit drains noticably faster

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD
Tonygreen is offline Quote