in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > My organic collection of nuggetry

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
My organic collection of nuggetry Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2011, 08:06 PM #41
mad librettist
Banned

mad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to all
My organic collection of nuggetry=multi strain grow=

Quote:
Originally Posted by vStagger Leev View Post
not sure why everyones still talking about "secrets"? Thanks for the infor Capt cheeze, definately doin some research on those subjects as soon as i get back from the fuckin DMV!
if there is anything this crowd does better than all else, it's going off on tangents and sticking with them.

welcome!
mad librettist is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:08 PM #42
schwagg

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinecone View Post
Sounds like some sort of organic super hero group where each individual has his/her own special skills and powers.

Nice plants stagger - I like the shiny leafs.

Pine
my guess would be the OFC.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:16 PM #43
Dudesome

Dudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the rough
I just don't dig all that competitive mentality some of you are about. So what if my neighbours weed is better or worse than mine? That shit burns faster than oil and times of glut come almost as often as the times of shortage.... keep that in mind. peace

A masterbaking organic joyrider at your service.

"Everyone is a critic"
Jim Raynor
Dudesome is offline Quote

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2011, 10:34 PM #44
guest2012y
Living with the soil

guest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudesome View Post
I just don't dig all that competitive mentality some of you are about. So what if my neighbours weed is better or worse than mine? That shit burns faster than oil and times of glut come almost as often as the times of shortage.... keep that in mind. peace
yeah you guys....jeeesh! Like your weed is better than mine or something...get real.

No shortage 'round here though.

Topsoil in the soil mix
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=153542

Provider for cardholders organic medicine and organic medicated edibles..."we're primed and we're ready to go toe to toe with disease"
guest2012y is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2011, 11:19 PM #45
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud of
vStagger Leev has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
My "OMRI" certified dirt.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=210839 My 4000W multi strain grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=290237 <--- My 6000w E-Papillon grow!
vStagger Leev is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2011, 11:44 PM #46
Dronli

Dronli will become famous soon enoughDronli will become famous soon enough
beautiful plants stagger!
"Cannabis allows me a reprieve from the otherwise distracting male-conditioned response of attempting to dominate my environment. My conditioning of aggressive competitiveness is temporarily quelled, and I am allowed to experience reality in a much more non-linear relationship. The routine desire to compete and conquer is replaced with a sense of cooperation and community."- Dj Short
Dronli is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2011, 11:44 PM #47
Dudesome

Dudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the rough
do you add anything in it or just use it alone?

"Everyone is a critic"
Jim Raynor

Old 04-27-2011, 11:52 PM #48
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud of
I veg with Down to Earths' all purpos veg formula, and liquid compost, and compost teas. Always good yields with amazing results. Thanks for all the replies all! Peace, Stagger

Old 04-29-2011, 06:19 AM #49
Dudesome

Leev, I have to make a confession

your nuggetry has convienced me to finally move to organics completely. I have been thinking about this path for some time, but now I have decided that there is no reason for me to even be thinking about buildin hydroponic setup.

I have to admit that Organic product is superiour to that of commercial one and definitly is of much more value aswell. Connousuer patients will definitely prefer the organic bud to any ponic.

"Everyone is a critic"
Jim Raynor

Old 04-30-2011, 12:16 AM #50
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudesome View Post
Leev, I have to make a confession

your nuggetry has convienced me to finally move to organics completely. I have been thinking about this path for some time, but now I have decided that there is no reason for me to even be thinking about buildin hydroponic setup.

I have to admit that Organic product is superiour to that of commercial one and definitly is of much more value aswell. Connousuer patients will definitely prefer the organic bud to any ponic.
That's amazing bro! Cant wait to see what you can do with some organics. Just build your soil with benefial microbes/bacteria, and feed with organic extracts/nutes and you will be great! It is much slower gowing than with hydro nutes, your plant "rhizosphere" needs attention to keep it healthy so all nutrients can be broke down properly. Any questions let me know, or you can just look at any of the people from "Organic Fanatics collective" Those fellas know what the fuck is up. I'm glad you made this decision! Peace AND love, Stagger Lee. BTW heres more photos of my organic nuggetry...