in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > My organic collection of nuggetry

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
My organic collection of nuggetry Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2011, 01:36 AM #1
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud of
vStagger Leev has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
My organic collection of nuggetry=multi strain grow=

hello all! here are some photos of my 2000w organic grow tent. I use "Down to Earth" pro organic mix for soil, which contains benefical bacteria , and mycorizhael fungi, also contains, diatomite, earthworm compost, perlite, coarse spaghnum peat moss, and coconut coir fiber. As for feeding, in veg i go water, water, feed, with DTE' s all purpose fertilizer. Once into flowering i will feed them veg formula, and added liquid compost for the first 2weeks of flower to get them through the stretch phase. Once into flowerin g i go one feeding with roots organics "Trinity" which is complex carbs to feed the "Micro heard" and use guano/kelp/earthwormcasting extract, with some other goodies in there.

So i grow multiple strains wich meens i always have different plants to feed at different times, can get kinda crazy at times, but i enjoy the diversity and so do my patients.I give my medical herb to my patients for FREE! In OR it is illegal to sell medicinal MJ, so i give 3 different patients 2oz's a month of all different varieties for free. This is the cost of growing legally in OR, but who gives a fuck?! Nothing is more gratifying then giving away medicine and seeing your patients prosper and not suffer under the iron fist of pharmaceutical companies! Peace all and feel free to post your lovely organic photos of your ladies! Stagger

EDIT: My new room is 4000W's HPS Much love friends!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=210839 My 4000W multi strain grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=290237 <--- My 6000w E-Papillon grow!

Last edited by vStagger Leev; 11-09-2011 at 09:18 PM.. Reason: Changes have been made...
vStagger Leev is offline Quote

22 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2011, 01:41 AM #2
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud of
Forgot to mention the strains i'm currently growing. I have Diesel Wreck, Super Lemon Haze, Kryptonite, grape, Durban Poison, Blue Widow, Sweet and Sour Diesel, Purple Diese x Lambsbreath, casey Jones, and trainwreck x silver haze. heres more of my photo's of organic medicine. enjoi

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2011, 01:43 AM #3
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

and OG Kush, this strain was gifted to me! Thanks Lamb!

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2011, 01:49 AM #4
Dudesome

Dudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the rough
ok first of... wtf ur post is unreadable... I would even prefer a wall of text instead +.+

as for them bud-shots - Respect man, what an accomplishment!

as for the secrets that you don't share - I would say reputation is more valuable than ur secret, so if you really have something innovational overthere going, you seriously should consider sharing, cause it might be something new and good and who knows you might be the next Lucas.

good luck, bro

A masterbaking organic joyrider at your service.

"Everyone is a critic"
Jim Raynor
Dudesome is offline Quote

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:22 AM #5
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

secrets are secrets bro, no chemicals involved, just simple organics

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:55 AM #6
Dudesome

Dudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the rough
ur nuggets look really dense. what is ur usual gpw doing multistrain like?

A masterbaking organic joyrider at your service.

"Everyone is a critic"
Jim Raynor
Dudesome is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2011, 03:21 AM #7
jaykush
dirty black hands

jaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of light
lol @ growing secrets

yummy lookin buds though.

Old 04-27-2011, 03:24 AM #8
StonedCrow

Location: ....In a Galaxy far, far away........................
StonedCrow is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vStagger Leev View Post
secrets are secrets bro, no chemicals involved, just simple organics
That's lame. Most of us come here to "do some teachin'", or else, "do some learnin'". We don't come here to show off. What's your definition of "simple organics"? ....SC

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2011, 03:28 AM #9
Captain Ginyu

Captain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really nice
Great lookin nugs.
Captain Ginyu is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2011, 03:28 AM #10
schwagg

i like post #2 pic 9. good looking shit man!