What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

....WAKE & BAKE....

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
wow a few puffs and it's like a brand new day. fucking miracle drug.

alcohol on the other hand - worst drug ever. i just don't get it i guess. although when it's good wine at an awkward social function... well let's just say that's why i'm not feelin so hot right now.

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Dang dogs had to go pee and woke me up at 3:00 am and I can't get back to sleep. What to do, what to do? :needcoffee:

You guessed it! Time to bake . . .

there, that's better!
smokefs8.gif

Good morning W&Bers.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
morning BB!

I love a good salad in the morning! mmmmmm....SSSDHxJH and Bubba.....its part of a balanced breakfast!

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Good Morning W & B Crew! :tiphat:

Vaping out on some Lifesaver this morning. Tastes heavily of lemon Pinesol and hash. Hard to believe but it just keeps getting better and better.:D

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
morning everyone! hope your all having a good day. about to get cleaned up and head to school. no work today so im gonna go study.

see you all later on!

BlueBlazer

Veteran
Good morning fellow w&bers. :coffee:

Remember, 9 out of 10 dentists recommend cannabis as part of a balanced breakfast.
icon_razz.gif

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
bout to start today off with a little sweet tooth. mad people on IC rep sweet tooth so i'm glad i finally get to taste it. seems like a pretty dank grow too.

my collective is in the process of a move, so i had to go check out another so-called collective yesterday. definitely more of a dispensary. more like a fuckin trap really. i was there for 10 minutes and there were probably 10 custies there while i was in the store. and all at street prices (60$ 1/8s). the bud is dank as fuck tho. i forgot how much quality i've been forefitting to pay my collective prices. anyway, places like the one i stopped at yesterday are just movin as fast as they can till they get shut down or busted.

straight dicks behind the counter too. i guess customer service doesn't matter when you've got a line out the door.

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
its just about midnight so close enough to "wake" time - smoking on a few bowls before i call it a night. another long day of hitting the books.

hope your all doing well!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning fellow w&bers. :coffee:

Remember, 9 out of 10 dentists recommend cannabis as part of a balanced breakfast.
icon_razz.gif

Just make sure you brush well if you are smoking any Sweet Tooth the good Lord knows it's full of that sweet sugar! :biggrin:

:bow: Sweet Tooth :joint:

BlueBlazer

Veteran
Thank you for that important safety tip SOTF420 . . .
34853_thumbup.gif

excited.gif

Good morning all. Happy toking.

I'm nicely ripped and mellow this a.m. :peek:

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
G`Mornin WxB Crew time for some puffing & a few cups of freshly brewed coffee, egg beaters mixed with salsa on fresh baked tortillas with some chedda cheese & bacon rolled up and more skunk x nl #5 & I'm good to go...

Latest posts

Latest posts