Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > MeltingPOT's EDEN.

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
MeltingPOT's EDEN. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-27-2009, 05:12 PM #31
whiskeytango420
There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes em from the millions, and millions and it was me.

whiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of light
Those are the ish WW there MP....GHS older gear was tight work...I just grew out my last 4 98 Jack herer seeds from sensei seeds....goooooood times
good vibes
whiskeytango420 is offline Quote

Old 02-28-2009, 01:18 AM #32
MeltingPOT

MeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant future
No doubt Whiskey, I have found "the one" in these seeds years ago....I am just hoping that I find her again, I hate to say this here, and may I burn in hell for it, but the "white" cut I see doesn't compare to the glare that my old widow used to give me...(ducking for cover)...Those Jack beans must cost an arm and a leg bro...worth every penny I'm sure...
Peace
MP

Old 03-01-2009, 04:11 PM #33
AbbieDoobie

AbbieDoobie is just really niceAbbieDoobie is just really niceAbbieDoobie is just really niceAbbieDoobie is just really niceAbbieDoobie is just really niceAbbieDoobie is just really niceAbbieDoobie is just really niceAbbieDoobie is just really niceAbbieDoobie is just really nice
Hey, MP...rockin' it in da garden of EDEN.

~Abbie
AbbieDoobie is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2009, 05:58 PM #34
swampdank
Pull my finger

swampdank is a glorious beacon of lightswampdank is a glorious beacon of lightswampdank is a glorious beacon of lightswampdank is a glorious beacon of lightswampdank is a glorious beacon of lightswampdank is a glorious beacon of lightswampdank is a glorious beacon of lightswampdank is a glorious beacon of lightswampdank is a glorious beacon of lightswampdank is a glorious beacon of lightswampdank is a glorious beacon of light
Tagged!

R.i.P Spaceman... We will miss you brother.
swampdank is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2009, 09:01 PM #35
MeltingPOT

MeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant future
Glad I'm keeping some of the locals happy =)

Abbie, much thanks bro...trying to keep up with you my friend.

Swamp, thanks for stopping by!

Some shots to keep this thing moving along....

2 Haze Phenos of Mako x (ChemDDxSD)

Widow

Roots, Bloody Roots!!! (my best Max Cavalera impersonation)

Keep it positive
MP

Old 03-01-2009, 09:03 PM #36
MeltingPOT

For some reason the last 2 pics I have posted of the haze phenos have not been able to be enlarged by double clicking (at least on my PC)...SO I'll try em again...

Hope this works.

Old 03-01-2009, 09:54 PM #37
cellardweller

works for me, MeLty..

Old 03-02-2009, 12:04 AM #38
Highlighter
ring that bell

Highlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant future
Feckin' awesome spears!!!

Brotherhood of Eternal Love

R.I.P. DR. Jay, medical messiah
R.I.P. Medjool, ganja goddess
R.I.P. LMN , sativa king
Highlighter is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2009, 09:32 PM #39
MeltingPOT

Thanks CD.

HL, those things are spears for sure...I can't wait to see what happens when these gals begin to swell. Swords for sure.

Thanks for poppin in bros..
MP

Old 03-02-2009, 09:50 PM #40
whiskeytango420
There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes em from the millions, and millions and it was me.

whiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of light
MP!!! Holy shit maing! Lookin hella good, how many days flower left? They are gonna fill out gnarly. I used to love sepultura till max left
good vibes
whiskeytango420 is offline Quote