Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > MeltingPOT's EDEN.

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
MeltingPOT's EDEN. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2009, 03:13 AM #11
MeltingPOT

MeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant future
Baggiesfan: Thanks for stopping in. I keep mini-mothers under a 200watt compact. When they are ready to flower I take a few cuts to make new mamas and the original mothers are flowered...There is no real cycle, if my space is full I simply cut back my mamas until I have a spot for them...Always going and always have something to puff...ONLY issue with this can be if yer cuttings do not root, then yer stuck re-vegging (Arghghgh) has happened to everyone, but not in a long while for me...
MP
Better shot of the AK:

Old 02-23-2009, 03:52 AM #12
Highlighter
ring that bell

Highlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant future
It's kismet! I just happened to look in your sig to see if you had any threads running, and here you've just started one!
Pulling up a chair, don't want to miss any Mako pics, and the rest of the line up ain't just salad!

Brotherhood of Eternal Love

R.I.P. DR. Jay, medical messiah
R.I.P. Medjool, ganja goddess
R.I.P. LMN , sativa king
Highlighter is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2009, 04:06 AM #13
D0MiN0
bal-can-can

D0MiN0 will become famous soon enough
That AK smells all the way up here
Nice thread, bro, love the diversity in your room...

peace
D0MiN0 is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2009, 04:55 AM #14
WhoMan

Very nice melting pot.

Old 02-23-2009, 06:16 AM #15
dbfr3sh

dbfr3sh has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Postman View Post

dbFr3sh My two white widow seedlings are just a couple weeks into veg now.. Nothing much to look at, or judge yet, but I'm hopeful. So far they look good though, one a lil bit thinner leafed and taller, the other slightly wider leafed, and stockier. Not much noticeable differences other then that at this point though. If you want to follow along or check them out latter on in flower I'll be including them in this grow journal here https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=109152
yea i was wondering bc im in flowering now with Nirvanas SNOW WHITE and they look friggan amazing. i was hoping you were almost near completion because im dieing to see the similarities (sp?). 3 of my SW look very much like WW in the skinny leaf. i have one phenotype of the SW that is red leaves and very dense but not as resinous. ill check out that grow for sure tho.

Heres a nice pic of them. I hope you dont mind MELTINPOT, im not trying to steal your thunder!! i wish i could get ahold of better genetics but it sucks where i live.
dbfr3sh is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2009, 08:45 PM #16
MeltingPOT

MeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant future
All good bro, no thunder stolen...Nice lil' setup you got there..

Old 02-23-2009, 09:27 PM #17
MRBIg$
What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz

MRBIg$ is just really niceMRBIg$ is just really niceMRBIg$ is just really niceMRBIg$ is just really niceMRBIg$ is just really niceMRBIg$ is just really niceMRBIg$ is just really niceMRBIg$ is just really niceMRBIg$ is just really nice
MRBIg$ has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Thumbs up

Hey meltingpot sup brotha looking really sweet in your room did you make the sour diesel crosses you have going??? i crossed ak and sour diesel ibl have yet to try them i did try snow dog x sour diesel ibl and really turned out to be some good smoke i also crossed the sour diesel ibl with chem dog and to its self got sour diesel ibl f1 going right now really quite impressed so far keep up the good work brotha peace
MRBIg$ is offline Quote

Old 02-24-2009, 06:14 AM #18
MeltingPOT

Whatup Mr.Big...Yeah all the crosses you see are homemade and are being run for the first time, looking for some keepers...Also had 3 SD x ChemDD going but they were all males this time...I just recently made some SDIBLxECSD that will ensure that I will smoke Sour even if I move to China...=) Also am about to harvest more AKxSD seed and Mako x (ChemDDxSD)...Hoping the Widow shows me something, so she can get in on the reproduction...I love seed starts...
Thanks for stopping in,
MP

Old 02-24-2009, 06:08 PM #19
MeltingPOT

Couple more from seed...

Last edited by MeltingPOT; 11-28-2009 at 03:24 AM..
MeltingPOT is offline Quote

Old 02-26-2009, 12:16 AM #20
chuckyoufarley

chuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant future
nice looking bunch ya got there MeltingPot,sound like delicious crosses you made .
keeem green-n-girlie

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself
chuckyoufarley is offline Quote