Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > MeltingPOT's EDEN.

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
MeltingPOT's EDEN. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2009, 08:41 AM #1
MeltingPOT

MeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant future
MeltingPOT's EDEN.

Figured it is about time to do this diary thing.

I rock a 600.

Last edited by MeltingPOT; 11-28-2009 at 03:22 AM..
MeltingPOT is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2009, 09:03 AM #2
Mister Postman
The Plant Pervert

Mister Postman is just really niceMister Postman is just really niceMister Postman is just really niceMister Postman is just really niceMister Postman is just really niceMister Postman is just really niceMister Postman is just really niceMister Postman is just really niceMister Postman is just really niceMister Postman is just really niceMister Postman is just really nice
Oh sweet!! I'm up for a good show Great line up too.. I like the variety, and the way you make them work together in the same grow space. That haze looks like it could get beastly.

Where is ur widow from MP? and is that ecsd the clone? I never had the opportunity to smoke or grow the infamous widow yet.. Just recently got a few seedling of nirvana's version going though.

Good luck with ur grow

I would grow, study, sniff, lick, and look at cannabis flowers all day long if I could!
Mister Postman is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2009, 09:33 AM #3
dbfr3sh

dbfr3sh has disabled reputation
postman hows your nirvanas ww looking? im in flowering of her close cousin SNOW WHITE.

meltinpot; love the big selection...looking like a big party for your head in weeks to come. nice job!
dbfr3sh is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2009, 04:51 PM #4
MeltingPOT

MeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant future
Mr Post, knew you'd pop in...The ECSD is the clone, The Widow is from a 99' trip to the Dam from GHS...The haze is uncontrollable in my small space unless she's flowered at about 3-4" the second she gets rooted...

DBfr3sh, thanks for stoppin by.

MP

Old 02-22-2009, 05:01 PM #5
swampdank
Pull my finger

swampdank is a glorious beacon of lightswampdank is a glorious beacon of lightswampdank is a glorious beacon of lightswampdank is a glorious beacon of lightswampdank is a glorious beacon of lightswampdank is a glorious beacon of lightswampdank is a glorious beacon of lightswampdank is a glorious beacon of lightswampdank is a glorious beacon of lightswampdank is a glorious beacon of lightswampdank is a glorious beacon of light
Jeeze that ecsd looks so freekin good! Really diggin it. Is it super stinky yet??

R.i.P Spaceman... We will miss you brother.
swampdank is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2009, 07:19 PM #6
MeltingPOT

Thanks Swamp, and yes, she reeks. She's flushing now and she'll only get stinkier...
MP

Old 02-22-2009, 09:11 PM #7
Mister Postman
The Plant Pervert

Mister Postman is just really niceMister Postman is just really niceMister Postman is just really niceMister Postman is just really niceMister Postman is just really niceMister Postman is just really niceMister Postman is just really niceMister Postman is just really niceMister Postman is just really niceMister Postman is just really niceMister Postman is just really nice
Damn bro, it looks/sounds like I gotta get a hold of the ecsd clone someday. It always gets rave reviews. I've been happily getting my tastes of the sour diesel by growing out the wonder diesel, and selecting sd dominant plants from the in cross I made, all while waiting for Rez's upcomming sdibl release. The wonder diesel was enough to turn me into a ecsd freak that's for sure.. Some how, some way, some day, oh yes, she will be mine

dbFr3sh My two white widow seedlings are just a couple weeks into veg now.. Nothing much to look at, or judge yet, but I'm hopeful. So far they look good though, one a lil bit thinner leafed and taller, the other slightly wider leafed, and stockier. Not much noticeable differences other then that at this point though. If you want to follow along or check them out latter on in flower I'll be including them in this grow journal here https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=109152

I would grow, study, sniff, lick, and look at cannabis flowers all day long if I could!
Mister Postman is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2009, 11:10 PM #8
dirtdog

MP what up pimpin! damn those bitches look fine! killer lineup. can you give me a bit more info on the mako haze?? i am a haze fanatic and am always on the lookout for new ones.

Old 02-23-2009, 02:38 AM #9
MeltingPOT

Whatup DirtDog, Osirus is in the house....

Last edited by MeltingPOT; 11-28-2009 at 03:23 AM..
MeltingPOT is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2009, 02:58 AM #10
Baggiesfan

Baggiesfan is on a distinguished road
that AK is mouth watering. How do pull off your perpetial grows, at the moment im thinking off using 4 rubber maids under a 400W scrogg'd or SOG each staggered a couple of weeks.
Baggiesfan is offline Quote