Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Scott's OG under Mars Hydro Epistar 320

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Scott's OG under Mars Hydro Epistar 320 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-19-2017, 02:43 PM #31
Kimura

Kimura will become famous soon enoughKimura will become famous soon enough
yea this light is pretty nice, i'm quite happy with it. i had a viparspectra 1200, which was nice, i even pulled 10-12 ounces of the best bud i ever grew from it, but i think i get a better light spectrum with this mars hydro epistar. i had a lot of purpling on stalks under the viparspectra but not under this mars.

i cant wait for the next few weeks. these OGs are about to start putting on the real weight. i ordered a 250ml bottle of Bud Factor X to test on my next round, but i might just his these with some before i start the flush.
Kimura is online now Quote

Old 09-24-2017, 05:12 PM #32
Kimura

first day of week 9! plain water from now until harvest. i was going to run these 10 weeks, but i forgot i'm going out of town for a few days, and have to have a friend stop by to water everything. i figured i'd just harvest these the day before i fly out, so it cuts down on stuff for him to do. so i'll be harvesting at day 67 this round.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2017, 06:41 AM #33
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie has a spectacular aura aboutPaulieWaulie has a spectacular aura aboutPaulieWaulie has a spectacular aura aboutPaulieWaulie has a spectacular aura aboutPaulieWaulie has a spectacular aura about
Looking good! What I just started doing is going in 15 mins early with a little floodlamp and taking pics right before lights on. Would be nice to see them fade! Just saying, I know its a hassle though so each there own. I just started doing it myself finally.

So no flush, just straight water for the last 10 days? Im doing 10 days of water, then 3X Container Volume Flush, then a final 10 days. But even now, after 1 week of water My OG#5 is fading out super quick. getting some purple too. night temps go to 15C. My other OG#3 is staying green so far still.

Scotts OG & Agent Orange
2,400W HPS
Pro Mix/Pure Blend Pro

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=343221
PaulieWaulie is online now Quote

Old 09-25-2017, 02:12 PM #34
Kimura

14-21 day plain water flush is how i usually do things. that 3x container flush thing is pointless in my opinion, unless you burned your plants and need to flush that stuff out of the soil.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2017, 08:56 PM #35
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie has a spectacular aura aboutPaulieWaulie has a spectacular aura aboutPaulieWaulie has a spectacular aura aboutPaulieWaulie has a spectacular aura aboutPaulieWaulie has a spectacular aura about
Yeah Im still fairly novice so Ive been going by the recommended instructions per users on here. But like everything else after awhile you start seeing what things you do and don't need to do based on your setup. I find when I flush them after 10 days of water there isnt much ppm left. so even after running 3-4G through a 2G pot Im going from 400ppm down to 200ppm which is tap. I just like to get everything out completely. Which I also need to do anyways since I reuse my pro mix as soon as Im done with it, so I dont want there to be any build up salts at all.

Scotts OG & Agent Orange
2,400W HPS
Pro Mix/Pure Blend Pro

Old 09-25-2017, 09:01 PM #36
NewAgeGenetics

NewAgeGenetics is a name known to allNewAgeGenetics is a name known to allNewAgeGenetics is a name known to allNewAgeGenetics is a name known to allNewAgeGenetics is a name known to allNewAgeGenetics is a name known to allNewAgeGenetics is a name known to allNewAgeGenetics is a name known to allNewAgeGenetics is a name known to allNewAgeGenetics is a name known to allNewAgeGenetics is a name known to all
real nice
NewAgeGenetics is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2017, 09:21 PM #37
Kimura

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieWaulie View Post
Yeah Im still fairly novice so Ive been going by the recommended instructions per users on here. But like everything else after awhile you start seeing what things you do and don't need to do based on your setup. I find when I flush them after 10 days of water there isnt much ppm left. so even after running 3-4G through a 2G pot Im going from 400ppm down to 200ppm which is tap. I just like to get everything out completely. Which I also need to do anyways since I reuse my pro mix as soon as Im done with it, so I dont want there to be any build up salts at all.
i honestly wouldnt worry about that kind of flush. i would just do 14 days of plain water if i were you. its easier and uses less water and gets the same results IMO. you dont need 0ppm running out of the pot before you harvest. that's just OCD. i've grown for a few dispensaries and we never did that any any of them. my fav dispensary flushed for 21 days, so thats what i usually shoot for.

sometimes ill push some nutrients in week 8 then just do the last 2 weeks plain water.

Old 09-25-2017, 10:41 PM #38
starke

starke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nice
Looking good!
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

[color=Red]Current Grow: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=343153&page=9 Page 9 forward
starke is offline Quote

Old 09-28-2017, 11:10 PM #39
Kimura

Day 61 of flower

Old 09-28-2017, 11:55 PM #40
PaulieWaulie

Very nice, at what week did you end up adding the second light to the tent? Very impressive considering you only vegged with 320W all the way through to at least end of week 3 bloo, as far as you had mentioned. And with the second light still only 675 on a 4x4 area. Can't wait to see the numbers!

Scotts OG & Agent Orange
2,400W HPS
Pro Mix/Pure Blend Pro