Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Aqua Lab Technologies > ProBags - The New standard in Ice Water Separation Bags

Thread Title Search
Click for quality glass, bongs, pipes and vapes at Aqualab Technologies!
ProBags - The New standard in Ice Water Separation Bags Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-31-2016, 08:44 AM #21
cote

cote has a spectacular aura aboutcote has a spectacular aura aboutcote has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonygreen View Post
hey cote do they drain faster for real or what?
Don't know as I have always used bags with some sidewall screenage, the last two sets I had before the probags were made by a great seamstress back in Cali. I wish I still had those bags or her phone #. She used better quality colored material for the side walls, but I guess that's what you get when you go artisan. But to maybe answer your question better, you can give them a little sifty sift to speed things up.
cote is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2016, 10:26 AM #22
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
my plan was to get like 5 sets and some log chains to hold em up lol...

Though id be slick last time and ran 4 runs o the second to last bag leavin the last, fucker took 4 hours to drain...

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD
Tonygreen is offline Quote

Old 01-31-2016, 08:29 PM #23
cote

cote has a spectacular aura aboutcote has a spectacular aura aboutcote has a spectacular aura about
changing the water halfway through can help but it does take more ice. I'm not that patient and not sure if one really needs to be, so I just jostle the bag lightly on those last bags toward the end of the session. Getting 5 sets is a good idea if you got a lot to do, I use a cement mixer to do all the agitation.
cote is offline Quote

Old 02-01-2016, 07:16 AM #24
CoCoSativas
Banned

CoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by canniption View Post
well,heres my experience with aqualab.i was trying to purchase some payload bags,4 bag set.i tried 5,yes 5 different cc's.rejected everyone of them because my billing address didn't match.i called them and the reply was it's a security issue.said there was nothing they could do.she was rude and and acted like she didn't care.bullshit.out of frustration i tried another company.same thing,only when i called this co.,she simply overrided the issue,and i had them in 3 days.skip AL.and check out the payload bags,they have grommets on them so you can hang em when draining,very handy.
Well as someone whos company takes cc i can tell you its up to the vendor if they accept a bill where the billing address differs. I dont and if you had 5 card not working and asked me to override it id tell you to call your cc company. I would be very direct and tell you its on you to update and im not overriding as the cc company can deny and even stop working with us for non compliance. If you pushed it i would be rude amd so would me staff its out buisness. Customers routinly expect us to risk our shit for them when all you have to do is make a phonecall.

A buddy uses payload bags and loves them.

Another buddy was telling me about these probags. He said they were as tight as a siamese cat whatever that means i guess he likes those cats and the bags but not really descriptive.

Im lookimg at getting into water extraction. Ive been lurking around aqualabs site and forum. Im suck of sifting and not into chemistry so no solvents for me. Thought about using hexane or acetone because i dont like butane but honestly i hate chemistry so fuck that water works for me. I like making noise but not explosions so ill pass on bho.
CoCoSativas is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2016, 11:21 PM #25
OrganicFarmer
Farmin

OrganicFarmer has much to be proud ofOrganicFarmer has much to be proud ofOrganicFarmer has much to be proud ofOrganicFarmer has much to be proud ofOrganicFarmer has much to be proud ofOrganicFarmer has much to be proud ofOrganicFarmer has much to be proud ofOrganicFarmer has much to be proud ofOrganicFarmer has much to be proud ofOrganicFarmer has much to be proud ofOrganicFarmer has much to be proud of
I have Payload bags. They have the screen on the side as well. On the last two bags I just do the pop method Bubbleman talks about in his videos. The fine trichomes are clogging the screen.
OrganicFarmer is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2016, 04:01 PM #26
matt11

matt11 will become famous soon enoughmatt11 will become famous soon enough
Ive used the pro bags a few time, work awesome, better quality then other bags I've used.

Old 02-14-2016, 06:04 PM #27
Calwax

Calwax is on a distinguished road
IVE HAD A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH PRO BAGS FROM ALAB.

I would not suggest anyone go with probag brand "bubble" bags.

we've experienced them mislabling micron causing one bag to "steal" from lower bags

when we called the guy from PROBAGS he told us, that WE were doing something wrong.

It was insulting, We've used bubble man 8 bag set 5g for years, the second we upgrade to

PROBAG 8bag 20G our yields start going odd at the 120, like there was 0 in 120 and our

160 bag was stacking up. we go and buy a BUBBLEBAG replacement @AL and it fixed

itself.

Needless to say it left a terrible taste in my mouth, i would suggest BUBBLE BAGS and

BOLDT BAG anyday before accepting another set of "PRO" BAGS.
Calwax is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2016, 05:25 PM #28
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant future
Why not just skip all the bullshit and make them for like 30 dollars? Its not hard.probably less than 30 bucks
shithawk420 is offline Quote