What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2nd Indoor Grow / Help?

GTMillz

So i'm not sure if my girls are alright, they seem very short and bushy like not to much space between the branches/leaves. Also the leave's seem to droop when the lights cut off and its no longer day time. any pointers or any idea whats up?

These lady's are currently only 2w old.

Looks good buddy don't worry about either of the two things you mentioned. Tight spacing isn't a bad thing it will lead to nice connected buds and the leaves will naturally droop at lights out as there is no need for them to photosynthesis at night. Your baby look vary nice to me keep it up!

GTMillz

Thank you sir, I got a hole new setup and this is my second grow. I switched over from led and got myself a 1000w mh/hps so the leaves and everything else this grow is much bigger. I got to say, I am pretty pumped. I think I might have to put myself up a grow journal. Has been a journey from the first go.

Well it looks like your doing something right they look great! Get ready for some explosive growth those 1000 are no joke. Good luck buddy.