What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seeds being recalled from retailers???

Spaventa

Veteran
Either I just got given the most imaginative line of bullshit to fob off someone you owe money... or theres some "infection" that got passed around various stock of seed from several companies causing a huge delay in my Nevilles Haze from Back Label arriving. I was about to say give me refund but they said we have fresh stock coming in to replace the recalls today so they will with you in a few days. hmmmmm:chin:

Canna-bill

Maybe there is more than one white label seed company? Im talking about white label seeds that sensi own, they used too do a nevilles haze but dont anymore. Im a long time member of there forum and that's hiw i know.

EvergreenState

Or they could have decided to start making them again and a batch of seeds got mislabeled, they caught it and informed their customers.

Spaventa

Veteran
Maybe there is more than one white label seed company? Im talking about white label seeds that sensi own, they used too do a nevilles haze but dont anymore. Im a long time member of there forum and that's hiw i know.

My bad, I meant Black label :tiphat:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
That's a weird one. Never heard of such a thing.

Hope they fix that for you. I would love to see some Nevils Haze grown out. I smoked it once or twice and it was always Uber potent.

Spaventa

Veteran
That's a weird one. Never heard of such a thing.

Hope they fix that for you. I would love to see some Nevils Haze grown out. I smoked it once or twice and it was always Uber potent.

Hey Lester, I hope they show up because the other sites that had them are old pages/out of stock so it my only hope of at shot at them.

I got a tip they were same as old, pre 2003 Greenhouse - the good ones with church :) Ive grown them down the years and they totally lost the funk-incense when they went fem.
Ive never grown MNS simply because so many reports among incense heads of it not delivering or only faintly, like the fem GHS

If they show up in random/suspect packaging I will just demand a refund. Ive seen Black label breeder packs with the prism on the front so I won't be messed around.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I always eyeballed the MNS NH but it seems to be a 1-100 shot and that would be a touch pricey. I hope you score man!

Spaventa

Veteran
Well I just order 2 more packs from another shop, even cheaper 35 euros each. I have no doubt the first pack will arrive and 3 packs feels good for a hunt anyway.
picture.php

Neville's Haze is one of the strongest Haze varieties from the Black Label seed collection. She combines the original Haze - an almost psychedelic tropical Sativa - with one quarter Northern Lights - a powerful, heavy-hitting indica and is often used for medical purposes. Growing Neville's cannabis seeds can be quite a challenge. They are not very difficult to grow but may require a lot of work especially in smaller growing cabinets. Though they are suitable for both indoor and outdoor cultivation, beginners in marijuana growing should really start her outdoors. Indoor varieties can be started under 12 hours of lights but to get quality is certainly not an easy task. The earliest ones will finish in 14 weeks; those that take much longer than this are usually discarded as not practical. During maturing Neville's Haze develops a complex aroma that almost smells like a plant other than a cannabis, which compliments her elegant tall and lanky sativa structure. Her plants can tolerate as much nutrients as you want to give. In the vegetative stage they don't complain about the nutrient amounts, but in the blooming stage leaves drop away (usually all of them), no matter what you do. No worries, it's normal if your plants consist of stems and buds only. Try to provide them with higher air humidity, at least from 60% to 80 %. The yield of this marijuana strain varies from 250 gr and 500 gr per m2. Like any other sativa variety, the more you nurture Neville's Haze cannabis, the bigger yield you can expect. She develops big fluffy buds with an intense rushing high, not recommended for inexperienced smokers - too trippy - too profound. With some patience, seeds of this Black Label’s marijuana will reward her grower with one of the most refined aromas and effects of the cannabis world.

Finishes in 14 weeks
Yield: 250-500gr per m2
Indica/Sativa: hybrid (sativa dominant)
Height: tall & lanky

This Black Label description is the old Greenhouse description, almost word for word. I remember the "smells lie a plant other than cannabis" from my 2003 GHS purchase.

Latest posts

Latest posts