What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

chem91 skunk va bx4 f2 and green crack x chem91 skunk va bx4

yahooman

i have chem91 skva bx4 from elite kings genetics and my green crack clone only at 17 days 12/12 today,i have 5 chem females and 4 males that i culled today,but i pollinated all plants lower branches with one of the chem males the other day...the male i used has great structure and has an incredibly offensive pure chem/fuel smell....so ill have tons of seeds to play with.the gc is completely done at 52 days and is a wicked potent,tasty clone with a great yield,it took 4 years of begging to get it.i think the chem will just improve on the smoke,which is already killer sativa smoke with a fruity,lemon,skunk smell.....ill update as flowering progresses....im pretty pumped to try the new cross in the future

yahooman

im hoping so!
i know a guy with the skva clone,but hes in the states...im sending him some pollen and hes gonna make skva bx5 seeds

ambertrichome

Veteran
I just bought a Phylos Verified Chem91 Skunk Va clone, and will cross it with an old Nevils Haze x Green Crack male from Mel Frank Genetics Also same male crossed with 79 Romulan, and White Widow. All genetics from Mel Frank/Todd McCormick.

Cant wait to try the pure Chem91 though.

Ill give the cut to a buddy to make a mom out of, and he will give a cut to another buddy, so there will be 2 places of production.
I never thought Id get my hands on this one.

Latest posts

Latest posts