What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cali Connection

Home-Grown

IMO you could support a more honest breeder that isn't going to threaten you when you bring up issues you may be having with his seeds. There are literally a hundred better breeders you could choose from. A lot are right here on IC.

If you like GSC you might try a Bodhi cross. GSC mixed well with the 88G13/HP (More Cowbell). As always with GSC crosses, be on the lookout for nanners.
Top Dawg also sold GSC x Stardawg as does Greenpoint seeds. I grew the Top Dawg version and it is potent as funk. Both green & Purple phenos.
I almost forgot about Chimeras GSC S1. She is pretty on point as far as what I know about GSC and that aint much. lol
Never had authentic GSC.

Never tried GSC.
Thanks for your input.

I have searched Girl Scout Cookies here, and the famous line by John Cleese comes to mind.

It is just too hard to sort through info, after seeing so many people Banned over GSC. Not worth me getting banned asking questions about Girl Scout Cookies.

Last edited:

Home-Grown

My interest was the 30" hieght,
Would be diferent for unknown crosses.
If you get Tall plants and Hermies as well, = nightmare

Best I give Girl Scout Cookies a miss without good knowledge.

Last edited:

insomniac_AU

Don't stress mate. I don't think you'll get banned if you discuss things rationally. The whole point of this forum is for people to come together and share information and discuss experiences and learn things they might not know. The internet is the greatest thing that has happened for cannabis growers IMO. Everyone now has information right at their fingertips.

Home-Grown

IMO you could support a more honest breeder that isn't going to threaten you when you bring up issues you may be having with his seeds. There are literally a hundred better breeders you could choose from. A lot are right here on IC.

If you like GSC you might try a Bodhi cross. GSC mixed well with the 88G13/HP (More Cowbell). As always with GSC crosses, be on the lookout for nanners.
Top Dawg also sold GSC x Stardawg as does Greenpoint seeds. I grew the Top Dawg version and it is potent as funk. Both green & Purple phenos.
I almost forgot about Chimeras GSC S1. She is pretty on point as far as what I know about GSC and that aint much. lol
Never had authentic GSC.

It will take me a while to go through all your information.
Forgot to mention the <=30" is why I was interested, based on Cali Connection info. If you can help with this aspect of knowledge?
Where, and to who, do I ask questions about "GSC x Stardawg" by Top Dawg?

Greenpoint have rep here for their version?

Cheers

Last edited:

Scrappy-doo

I just contacted The Cali Connection about Discount Code for Girl Scout Cookies.

No reply yet.

Is there problems with The Cali Connection seed Co?

Here's what Pie Guy has to say about Swerve and Cali Connection's Girl Scout Cookies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN_zTffyAis

You want some real cookie? Grab some dosidos. I have a pheno that's better than the forum cut. Smells just like it but way stronger and taste just coats your mouth.

Some very nice plants in Grandpa's Breath as well but dosi is where it's at as far as seeds go.

:tiphat:

Home-Grown

Here's what Pie Guy has to say about Swerve and Cali Connection's Girl Scout Cookies:

You want some real cookie? Grab some dosidos. I have a pheno that's better than the forum cut. Smells just like it but way stronger and taste just coats your mouth.

Some very nice plants in Grandpa's Breath as well but dosi is where it's at as far as seeds go.

I have trouble with the names and acronyms, Google is sending me broke :)

Found Raspberry Dosido - nothing on Height

insomniac_AU

That's gold I hadn't seen that before. "That doesn't smell like my shit.."

insomniac_AU

Here's a couple of pics of CC GSC from 2014. Nice looking plant but that's about it.

picture.php
picture.php

Home-Grown

Anybody grown[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] E[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]agle Scout, how did you go in Height and yield, any hermies?
[/FONT]

Home-Grown

There was no acronyms in my post.

I should say it is hard with acronyms and abbreviations and many names you have not heard of. Just in general, it can be hard to keep up. All good

I would like to talk to GreenPoint Seeds Rep, perhaps email is best?

Scrappy-doo

If you want a chemdog/GSC hybrid that yields well then Eagle Scout might be what you're looking for. If you want an actual GSC plant you're better off with something else. The mother of Eagle Scout is the GSC forum cut which is likely an S1 of the original. If you want something heavy in the cookie terps get a strain that uses the OGKB as the mother, hence my suggestions, but there are others as well. OGKB is the original GSC.

Home-Grown

If you want a chemdog/GSC hybrid that yields well then Eagle Scout might be what you're looking for. If you want an actual GSC plant you're better off with something else. The mother of Eagle Scout is the GSC forum cut which is likely an S1 of the original. If you want something heavy in the cookie terps get a strain that uses the OGKB as the mother, hence my suggestions, but there are others as well. OGKB is the original GSC.

Mycotek OGKB is a good mix of indica for height control, but out of Stock.
OGKB is the best surgestion to date, just need to find a value option.

Thanks for the help

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greenpoint has his own website that you can look up info on and ask GU (Greenpoint frontman) just about anything.
If you can find the Top Dawg Seeds Cookies x Stardawg it runs for about the same price as Greenpoints Eagle Scout. Either should do you well.

As far as plant stature goes, it is up to you to flower your plants soon enough that they will not grow larger than 30"... or trim & train the plants as needed to achieve your desired height. GSC is a slow vegging plant relative to most hybrids so height control should be simple. Her stretch in crosses is minimal compared to anything I've run over the last dozen years or so.

Home-Grown

As far as plant stature goes, it is up to you to flower your plants soon enough that they will not grow larger than 30"... or trim & train the plants as needed to achieve your desired height. GSC is a slow vegging plant relative to most hybrids so height control should be simple. Her stretch in crosses is minimal compared to anything I've run over the last dozen years or so.

The 3o" is just a target for offspring.
I have a new skunk hybrid 3o" from 12" cutting before flower and no stretch. Made with a masive Haze male, go figure LOL.

Going with Original Afghani #1 Regular and Pakistan Valley Regular Seeds as Male for breeding with the Selected Skunk.

Also these for receiving pollen https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8354841&postcount=6

The plan is to use the true indica males in crosses, to create new hybrid males after pollination of the feminised seed.
The long way around with true Males, that should reduce the chance of hermies, over the second "less prefered option of STS".

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure where you're getting your info from but STS does not induce hermaphrodism in plants.

Using males is no guarantee of reduced hermaphrodism either. You see, when testing for genetic sex markers hermis & females cannot be distinguished one from another. This is because sexual EXPRESSION can differ from what in encoded via DNA.
Check out Phylos Labs sex testing kit for more in depth info, if you desire.

Home-Grown

Not sure where you're getting your info from but STS does not induce hermaphrodism in plants.

Using males is no guarantee of reduced hermaphrodism either. You see, when testing for genetic sex markers hermis & females cannot be distinguished one from another. This is because sexual EXPRESSION can differ from what in encoded via DNA.
Check out Phylos Labs sex testing kit for more in depth info, if you desire.

I have not read or been told, nor know anything about creating Feminized seeds.
Just the official public knowledge of mixing STS.

I do read quite a few posts, about Feminized seed going Hermaphroditic, more than regular seed.
Call it expression, its girls with pollen :(

Not going to argue the quality of breeder, point is the buyer has to try.

With enought reports it cannot be ignored all together.
Any posible problem is more important than explanation from this angle.

Introducing a true Male to Feminized plant may or may not result in less Hermaphroditic offspring.
My angle is, it should not make the occurrence any worse, unless something else comes into play.

My only interest is avoiding girls with balls, and another wild bush weed population!

The Lazzy Grower
Years ago there was a lazzy grower with sativa seeds.
He would not spend the time to polinate a female sativa with male.
Pulled every male, just to save one extra seedless cone.

Then one day the lazzy grower sees a seed on one of the females.
From that day on, he always had a smoke, but just a smoke.

Last edited:

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Ive got an Alien OG fem that I have been growing and cloning for a few months now.
It kicks ass. Very potent, smells kind of like epoxy resin and has been very popular around these parts. Peeps love it.
Ive only grown two packs of Cali Con seeds but Ive never had a hermie from any of them.

Latest posts

Latest posts