What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KK's LED grow show

It's been 10 more days. Let's see those sexy ladies. And quick dry test samples yet for shits and giggles ?
I only smoke it when its ready, no samples :moon:

That resin production is absolutely sick bro. Looks like I need to be taking tips from you. Looking forward to seeing them finished.
thank you very much, I only watered, the plants did the real magic!

Ha bet he's getting so baked!

Nice micro grow!

Thanks! I get baked every day, this is just for fun/experiment. I have to say these LEDs really surprised me and were great for a small grow, sufficient light and low to no heat.

Here is a weird sighting, a fan leaf that grew a calyx and small leaf;

harvest update incoming!

My apologies for the late update, new job...life...blah blah...lets get on with it!

I am very impressed with these LEDs and have to thank the plants for their outstanding performance lol. I did not take many pics pre harvest as I kind of rushed into it, taking some at 9 weeks, and the remainder at 10 weeks.

Lime kush x cherry pie;

Some mystery nugs from the bottom tent I cant quite figure out yet;

final weights in, 119g (4.25 oz) total. Nothing spectacular yield wise but the quality is there so I am happy with the results. It could have been dialed in a bit better so consider this a sloppy/lazy run for minimal results.

:pie:

Ive been enjoying my small crop of quality buds the past few weeks, here are some pics, enjoy!

Chem91 x Cherry Pie (1) - great 50/50 mix, crazy skunk sweet funk, very dense/tight nugs, this is one of my favorites!

Chem91 x Cherry Pie (3) - very pie dom but improved nug and resin appeal, classic grapey/cherry taste

Chem91 x Cherry Pie (4) - a perfect mix of both, has classic chem91 structure and resin but improved taste with a sweet funk, this isnt as much of a looker compared to the (1) but it is still another one of my favorites!

Chem91 x Cherry Pie (6) - very chem91 dom, skunky with a hint of pie but barely noticeable, amazing nugs/resin and reminds me of the chem91 (this is def a hash plant)

SFV OG - classic dank gassy OG, greasy resin, biggest yielder.

Lime Kush x Cherry Pie (1) - sweet pie mixed with earthy/hashy flavor, dense spikey buds caked with resin, one of my favorites!

Lime Kush x Cherry Pie (3) - very pie dom(90%) but improved resin, cant go wrong with this one.

Lime Kush x Cherry Pie (6) - insane resin, big dense buds, lime kush dom so it has that earthy hashy flavor, one of my favorites quite possibly my top choice

Here are some of the mystery seeds and I made my best guess as to which bagseed they were from;

Blue Cookies - tastes like some sweet dank cookies

Platinum GSC - classic cookies caked with resin

Sherbert x Cookies - sweet cookie taste, nice sized chunky/fluffy buds

Nice work brother! Shopping lights ATM. I wonder how things would go if you put strips around the sides of the tent as well maybe run the sides at 50% so they don't burn things? Has anyone had luck with sidelighting?

Latest posts

Latest posts