What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Montana: opportunity or or bad idea

2 Legal Co

Veteran
I/We have an opportunity? to move to Helena Montana. I've not been paying attention, so don't know what Mt. is doing for or against Cannabis.

Would appreciate any info you can provide. I'd hate to leave Co., to find I've jumped into the fire!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Montana had/has (???) a medical program, but it has been in flux, a work in progress recently. all i know for sure is that i am not positive...:dunno:

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Hippy,
thx for the reply

From what I've been able to read about, this seems to be an 'or not' as to the opportunity part. Bummer.... Good news is I"m in Colorado and the Gov. has already told the feds to buzz off.... so to speak. LMAO

Guess maybe I'll just stay put.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
A few years ago Montana had a decent Medical program. The political types tried to stop it with all kinds of repression. I don't know what is going on there now. Colorado is very weed friendly so I am glad I am here. Also Montana gets cold in winter so I hope the opportunity is good to make up for that.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
BC: I'm in Co as well, Denver Metro in the winter, Arkansas river valley in the summer. BV area.

Yep,,, think I'll stay put for a bit yet.

Only 2% of the people in the US raise their right hands......
Is it really a good idea to piss us off???? lol
Hope they leave the VA alone now. They've done enough damage this year already.

Sorry, off my soapbox now.