What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: it's the desert,it hardly ever rains!

IMG_20210814_163321255.jpg
IMG_20210814_163455557.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	Project2.png Views:	1 Size:	151.0 KB ID:	17918878

I was reading dome old post and found this one from the HT LA cup win 2014.. Brings back some great memories of JW. He is missed for sure

Last edited:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...looks like it was quite a rainstorm last night...just not here at the house...apparently a couple of the trail areas are just munched,and there was plenty of flooding to the south of here,something like 4 inches of rain fell in certain areas which is about half the annual rain total...two more days of this...

managed to get the gg4 and vin45 pretrimmed last night,gonna work on trimming here in a bit so i can free up time to install all the new shiny shiny bike goodies for the timberjack which arrived today...2 months after i ordered them...

chop shop time :biglaugh:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There’s no chance in hell they will finish outdoors unassisted ,if I can pull it off I’m gonna slam on the lights in the garage for all I can fit in…But first I need to get an electrician to deliver the power

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
There’s no chance in hell they will finish outdoors unassisted ,if I can pull it off I’m gonna slam on the lights in the garage for all I can fit in…But first I need to get an electrician to deliver the power

It's too late this year. But I read in one of the haze threads that in Holland they start light dep on haze strains by the end of June so the can finished before the sun begins weakening in October. Thinking about trying a couple in my yard next year.

These are blueberry muffin f9 and sour jack (next to the sunflower)

Attachments

• IMG_20210812_200506555.jpg
    IMG_20210812_200506555.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20210812_200400064.jpg
    IMG_20210812_200400064.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 13

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another rainy day...good thing i have americas favorite party game....trimming!!:yay: all this humidity is making trimming a sticky mess which i suppose is better than it drying into powder...gotta get it done,got the doggos coming next week,need to have the yard ready for them...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not even 80 here today...humidity is certainly up there

about halfway done with my goal for trimming today,almost time to take care of the plants and have lunch

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
going to be raining for the next several days according to the news. So this morning we took the bikes to the lake and got in 8.5 miles with 270 ft elevation gain…….we hid the bikes and went for a walk thru the woods too.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...back to trimming again...after a store run...gotta get it done,the dogs are coming,and i still need to deal with the yard...looks like it's gonna rain again so nice and cool out albeit humid as yo mamma's ass crack...looking forward to fall when it's cool and bone dry again

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...back to trimming again...after a store run...gotta get it done,the dogs are coming,and i still need to deal with the yard...looks like it's gonna rain again so nice and cool out albeit humid as yo mamma's ass crack...looking forward to fall when it's cool and bone dry again

It's always better to have plenty to do than not. we cant sit still for long. I'd go crazy.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm only trimming to make enough money to build a time machine so i can go back and find whoever invented trimming and stop them!