Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Kryptonite Seeds > Lebanese Sativa Open Pollination Project

Thread Title Search
Lebanese Sativa Open Pollination Project Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2008, 06:32 AM #1
Capt. Crip
Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master

Capt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to all
Lebanese Sativa Open Pollination Project

I was gifted these by 2 very good members here so I could keep it going for all...The Leb 27 is a known strain here at the mag and is an outdoor strain that shows extreme colors late in flower from red to yellow to Purple and some turning almost black...

I started with about 55 seeds and planted the last of them about a month ago to spread it out over a 2 month period..Placed the males that showed presex in a blackout system to collect pollen and collected from all males except those showing low vigor..The females are all outside soaking up the good summer sun and will be pollinated when ready...I may fill the blackout system with as many as possible to flower a little early although these plants are already in big pots and need to be but in the ground as they are massive growers and yeilders..I am mixing the pollen before pollinating the ladies for an open pollination and to ensure all the possibilties remain viable in the seed....

I also plan to make a few hybrids this week using the OGK,ChemD,Sharon White Widow and the ECSD cut....
(~*Please let me know if there is intrest in these*~).....The open pollination seeds will be ready well before next (outdoor)planting season and the hybrids will be availible shortly as I have clones ready for pollen now!

Take care all........................... ......................CC

Kryptonite Seeds are available exclusively at
www.seedbay.com
and soon to be availible at
www.seedboutique.com
Capt. Crip is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2008, 06:57 PM #2
KindBudKid
Lover of ambered Kush/Haze trichomes...

KindBudKid is a jewel in the roughKindBudKid is a jewel in the roughKindBudKid is a jewel in the roughKindBudKid is a jewel in the roughKindBudKid is a jewel in the roughKindBudKid is a jewel in the rough
I'm not an outdoor grower but any one of those hybrids I would run in a heart beat.. I'd like to see some pics of those ladies you got outside towards the end of the season...Good luck with your project..
KindBudKid is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2008, 09:12 PM #3
rounders02

rounders02 will become famous soon enoughrounders02 will become famous soon enough
any of those hybirds would be great, cant wait to see them. good luck and props to ya.. Rounders
rounders02 is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2008, 05:47 AM #4
Capt. Crip

Capt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to all
Cool fellas,thanks for the comeback!!
I chucked some pollen yesterday!
I hit an ECSD cut,Chem D and OGK!Beans will be sent as soon as they are mature and dry....Will probably only make a couple hundred packs of each until I know there is a demand....

Thanks fellas........................ ..CC

www.seedbay.com
www.seedboutique.com

Old 07-04-2008, 05:57 AM #5
grapepunched

Capt, I'd love to see some LebOG or some LebChem..... Thanks for what you're doing, I'm still supporting you guys 100%! Hopefully I see your gear soon, nothin' yet...

Be well>>>

-gp

Old 07-04-2008, 06:00 AM #6

Good luck with these CC, the Leb27 is a very challenging strain to grow indoors and has a high male ratio, so you're guaranteed a selection of males.

Old 07-04-2008, 06:10 AM #7
Capt. Crip

Heres a few outdoor pics (recent)

A few females from the blackout system...(Leb)

www.seedbay.com
www.seedboutique.com

Last edited by Capt. Crip; 07-04-2008 at 06:13 AM..

Old 07-04-2008, 06:14 AM #8
Capt. Crip

This killer Blueberry is getting Leb pollen when she gets ready!!!!

www.seedbay.com
www.seedboutique.com

Old 07-04-2008, 06:17 AM #9
Capt. Crip

I hear ya BH!!
I'm not running these on the inside...The males,or most of them are under an outdoor blackout...

Some females are being flowered a little early as well to see whats up and to make a few hybrids...
Take care my friend........................ .......CC

www.seedbay.com
www.seedboutique.com

Old 07-04-2008, 06:25 AM #10
H&L
High&Lonesome

H&L is just really niceH&L is just really niceH&L is just really niceH&L is just really niceH&L is just really niceH&L is just really niceH&L is just really niceH&L is just really nice
Let me know if you need any testers on those Leb hybrids, I've wanted to make a few of those myself for some time.