You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Worldwide Cannabis Guide > JAMAICA

Thread Title Search
JAMAICA Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2012, 08:26 AM #1
serious6
Banned

serious6 has a spectacular aura aboutserious6 has a spectacular aura aboutserious6 has a spectacular aura aboutserious6 has a spectacular aura about
JAMAICA

some of the best ganja i have ever smoked came from this country; lambsbread and ICE are 2 of the best. if they say blue mountain then back off as you will most likely get ditchweed.

there is a jamaican blue hair and a red hair but i prefer the ice with its brownish look.
serious6 is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2012, 09:33 AM #2
Piel
Banned

Piel is just really nicePiel is just really nicePiel is just really nicePiel is just really nicePiel is just really nicePiel is just really nicePiel is just really nicePiel is just really nice
I was in Jamaica in Nov last year and I must say the quality just wasn´t there. If I smoked enough I got high but I grow better weed myself. It probably was Blue Mountain weed but that´s all there was.

Loved the island but my host was an asshole so that did effect my impression of white people on that island. The local people were very pleasant and generous.
Piel is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2012, 09:57 AM #3
serious6
Banned

serious6 has a spectacular aura aboutserious6 has a spectacular aura aboutserious6 has a spectacular aura aboutserious6 has a spectacular aura about
yes, unfortunately things change with the times; did you visit the APPLETONS RUM plantation and sample the lime trees? wonder if it still there? that where i hooked up from an older tree climber gentleman - native. got a taxi driver to drive me to where i could get the dank.
serious6 is offline Quote