What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello ICM - My 1st Post

G

For now, I just want to post pics. I hope you don't mind that I will not be able to answer many questions. Please feel free to comment.

nadav

Hi Dali

Hi Dali

look great, how big these pots are ?
and what kind of strains you grow ?
:wave:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well without you sayin much we already know a couple things for sure. You know how to take pictures... you must have a pretty nice camera ... and you sure know how to grow weed ... welcome to ICMAG!!! hang around and join in :)

G

:wave:

Tks all...I do look forward to contributing to your cool little community...

G

15 plants grown under 2 x 600 HPS.

All soil and all organic.

Soil mix is 'Gardener's Choice' or something like that (WalMart). To that, I add 1 cup of bone meal and 1 cup of blood meal per 5 gallons of soil. Some people may want to add a couple teaspoons of lime to this mix, but watch your pH. I also add about 25% perlite, by volume.

Nutes are Earch Juice Grow during veg. And for bloom, I kick start 12/12 with a heavy dose of FoxFarm Big Bloom (I think it's 1/2 cup per gallon). Then I alternate nutes on the following schedule:

A. Distilled Water
B. Earch Juice Catalyst (1 Tblsp/gal)
C. Distilled Water
D. Earth Juice Bloom (1/2 Tblsp/gal - this time only, then it's 1 full tblsp)

I repeat that cycle until about 2 weeks or so before they finish, then it's only distilled water.

I add CO2 from the time I start 12/12 until I start the flush (2 weeks prior to finish).

And the most important thing I add, and I add it in heavy doses every single day, is my love, respect and TLC.

That's it. I keep things simple and continue to be happy with my results.