What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PET PHOTO CONTEST III: Dogs Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOFH

Belly rubs are the sheeznit. Now that I have a cocker spaniel, basset hounds and beagles look so much more cute to me. Long live the floppy eared canines.

G

Here is my little guy, Dexly. He's a pure bred retriever...

I wanted to throw these up in the last contest but I missed it...
9521100_0904.jpg

...These are a bit more recent.

Last edited:

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
Heres a picture of my little pooch!!

Heres a picture of my little pooch!!

This little guy is only 3lbs and Fullgrown 1year old, cute little fellar isnt she?

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
I gotta drop my pack in here, I'll get better pics pronto!

5121mypack-002.jpg

And just the big boys

5121bigdogs.jpg

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Puppy Pageant!!

Puppy Pageant!!

My beautiful & talented kids, Bella & Jones!!

Breed: Rottie "Hybrid"
Measurements: 22-38-33" (neck-shoulder-waist)
Weighing: 105 & 108 Lbs.

Favorite Activities & Hidden Talents-

Bella enjoys long tummy rubs, laying on her back, (even in public); chewing on bones & snuggling w/ her "babies" in bed, (ie: "stuffed animals"); & savoring the taste of pretty much anything she can get her paws on!!

Something you might not know about Bella: She's also a fabulous singer!! (seriously!) Her magical 'alto-supprano' voice, which sounds sorta like- "WooOOO"- (also called "baying"), is world renown!!

Jones' favorite passtimes include: long-distance swimming & 'pro-bono stick retrievial'; as well as 'Spelunking', whereby she & Bella have become celebrated contributers to the "War on Terrorism" & served their country, through their unyeilding search for Bin Ladin's cavernous hide-away.
Photographed below, w/ her sister Bella, during one such "spelunk" & 'Covert Op', in which the pups, along w/ "Special Operations Task Forces", searched several possible UBL hideouts. (Special Thanks to "the Agency", for allowing me to use these highly sensative operational photos! :biglaugh:)

Future Aspirations-

Bella would like to break into the medical field, by creating the world's first Prosthetic "Opposable Thumbs", (Copyright: 2006!), so that no dog will EVER have to "beg" for a treat again!!

Jones, in addition to her already noted & greatly celebrated contributions to the 'War on Terror'; Jones has lofty political aspirations as well. She would like to someday be the first canine to not only break into realm of politics, but to ALSO win a Nobel Peace Prize--
The plan: during her upcoming presentation w/ "The Presidential Medal of Freedom", [our nation's highest civilian award which "recognizes exceptional meritorious service"--in her case, tracking down UBL]; she will strike-- by biting President George W. Bush in his hindquarters, thereby rendering him 'unfit' to serve out the rest of his presidency! She will not only be credited w/ saving the Union, but will thereby also help to create & ensure world peace!!
...ALL in one grand BITE!!!

Yep, those r my guRRRls!! :bat:
as u can see, i had entirely too much fun w/ this thread!! lol!

i love getting to see everyone's puppy pix!! :smile:
sooo many beautiful families!!!

PASS AROUND THE MILKBONES!!!

Last edited:

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
GREENIE WARNING!!

GREENIE WARNING!!

ok, not to be a "downer" or to scare anyone, BUT i'd just feel awful if something were to happen to one of ur beautiful babies & i hadnt said anything...i only mention this b/c i saw the pic of all those Greenies... but i've read they can be dangerous, (as can be true of MANY other "heavy duty" treats/ bones which r similar to Nylabone, RAWHIDE, Greenies or Greenie-LIKE bones, bone-bones, etc. so watch ur babies carefully in any case!!!

anyways, greenie warnings:
http://www.dogster.com/forums/thread.php?t=324974
http://www.wikifido.com/page/Health+alert:+Greenies+implicated+in+dog+deaths

much love to all the fur-babies, (& their mamma's & pappa's!), in our IC family!! :redface:
be peaceful!!

Last edited:
I have heard bad things about greenines too, but mainly form hippy-ass douche-rags up in Humboldt here, there also afraid of Microwave ovens and breathing... So I never choose to really repeat it...

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
well, i just used my microwave to heat up some water & as far as i know, i'm breathing at this VERY MOMENT, so...

anyways, 'tis true! i had a pup that i sat for who had to have surgery, after being given a Greenie!! (-by the pup's mom, not me) bones like that can splinter & tear up their little tums & r hard to digest as well.

--not tryin to start a debate or arguement, just wanted to warn those who might not know, so that they could watch they're babies carefullly, b/c i'd want some1 to warn me!!

be peaceful, my friends!!

Lol..... I know, I was just teasing...

The only thing I heard was that they have too much sodium then what is good for your best friend...

G

here are a few of my dogpound...I'll take some more later...great looking dogs guys.

Last edited:

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
Thats the most adorable puppy face on hurricanefaniam pup!! So damn cute, wont surprise me if you win the contest with that shot! beautiful is all I can say.

pulco

Here is my dog relaxing on a lazy afternoon. She likes to lie there with her arm folded up, she's not hurt or anything.

V

vonforne

Bugsman

Bugsman

This is Bugsy. We have many dogs but this guy I love the most.

G

SuperBudz said:
Thats the most adorable puppy face on hurricanefaniam pup!! So damn cute, wont surprise me if you win the contest with that shot! beautiful is all I can say.
thankyou...glad i'm not the judge of this contest.......she is a handfull :pointlaug ....here are a couple of her momma :sasmokin:

stay safe

G

Great dogs everyone!

Hurricane- I love seeing folks with several bullys in there yard. Keeping more than 2 in a family proves to be challenging...keeping them civil. A true testiment toward your dog handling skills. Great job.

One of my better dogs from a long ago litter. JD is his name and he is a tremendous family dog. Its a shame that some folks have to pervert and exploit bullys. They are 1 of the finest dogs a fella can own.
:wave:
Seed

Status
Not open for further replies.