What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ready to pick?

Mengsk

Advice or tips about when to harvest are appreciated from all. I purchased a cheap scope online to view trichomes but it is somewhat of a hassle to use. A loupe may be better.

106 pictures with smaller picture sizes. Next I'll go through and zoom in on some examples.

https://imgur.com/a/SMDnd97

Last edited:

insomniac_AU

Gday Mengsk
It's pretty hard to tell from those photos. You really need to look closer than that so you can see the colours of the trichs. My feeling is not quite ready. I don't like seeing any fresh white pistils, I usually wait till they all retract and the calyxes swell.

insomniac_AU

As above, I'd wait a bit longer. Even with those closer shots it's hard for me to tell. My eyes ain't what they used to be. Looks to be a fair amount of clear still though. If in doubt wait a bit longer IMO. Looks like it will be nice smoke for you. :)

Mengsk

Jack Herer, Pineapple Train Wreck, Chocolate Orange Kush, Abacus S2, 2 Erkle Be Trippin, Amethyst, Special Reserve OG, Dragon Fruit, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Humboldt Dream, Honey Bear, Night Nurse, Mango Sherbert

I set them out mid-late September, around 60 days.