What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imagine 10000 plus stoners at the white house....

You guys remember when the lgbtq community marched up the steps of the white house and demanded their rights? Are stoners too lazy to organize and do the same thing? Or are the true stoners afraid of total legalization? One of the two may be true but the latter is over and is just a matter of time before it is federally legal.

Wish i could be a part of something that big. That would be sick!

rolandomota

Congress is the place or j sessions office lol that would fun or the other guy in charge I forget who..... he also has the power the head of department of health? Something like that

Congress is the place or j sessions office lol that would fun or the other guy in charge I forget who..... he also has the power the head of department of health? Something like that

Yep... steps of Congress. Could you imagine if we created a group and a date to do that? If we want full-on legalization that would be the way to do it...

Honestly, the thing is.... I'm pretty sure it's been a lack of thought OR a lack of motivation... OOOOR it's a simple fact that a lot of stoners, growers, or what have you, just don't want it fully legal for a variety of reasons.

Thing is.... The days of this plant being illegal either domestically or globally are numbered. I think now is the time we start forming in masses and start marching. If only there was someone out there who could organize this with as many people as possible.

being gay doesnt get you arrested

What's your point? Maybe you guys aren't getting what I'm talking about. Numbers!!! My hats go if to the lgbtq community for FIGHTING for their RIGHTS. I think stoners have just been too complacent in the past because of, like you say, fear of being arrested or what have you. Times are forget now.

Remember your tegrity...lol!

What's your point? Maybe you guys aren't getting what I'm talking about. Numbers!!! My hats go if to the lgbtq community for FIGHTING for their RIGHTS. I think stoners have just been too complacent in the past because of, like you say, fear of being arrested or what have you. Times are forget now.

Remember your tegrity...lol!

Meant to say times are different now. Phones are so lame!

Cvh

Supermod
Personally I think that a mass action like this could have an adverse effect.
You just can't force this. You would just piss off the people who have the power to make the changes.

Better would be a more diplomatic attempt. Sitting down with them at the table and having a good mannered debate.

Seeing that Canada is the first G7 country that now has fully legalised Cannabis. I bet it won't take a decade before America will go for legalisation.
This would be a point of intrest in the debate. Not only talking about the tax revenue but also playing out the card that America can't stay behind and should better be in the lead.

It won't be long before the big corporate players who already have intrest in the Cannabis scene will try to pass through full legalisation with their political lobby groups. My guess is that it will be big corporate money that will pass through full legalisation through party sponsoring.

Don't think for a second they wouldn't figure out a way to detain everyone involved.

Man is there still this much paranoia out there? Doesn't even have to mean that we smoke on their grounds. Just a MASSIVE PEACEFUL PROTEST! 10000 plus on Capitol Hill. Wish i knew how to network better because i would organize this on 420 of next year. IF AND ONLY IF the numbers are there, the news media would recognize it and there would be nothing they could do about it. It would ultimately become a law where cannabis would be attached to the GDP of not only Canada and Uruguay, but the United States and more countries to follow including prob Mexico shortly.

Dude you you imagine? Trust me, I'm not just high, this is more than possible right now.

Personally I think that a mass action like this could have an adverse effect.
You just can't force this. You would just piss off the people who have the power to make the changes.

Better would be a more diplomatic attempt. Sitting down with them at the table and having a good mannered debate.

Seeing that Canada is the first G7 country that now has fully legalised Cannabis. I bet it won't take a decade before America will go for legalisation.
This would be a point of intrest in the debate. Not only talking about the tax revenue but also playing out the card that America can't stay behind and should better be in the lead.

It won't be long before the big corporate players who already have intrest in the Cannabis scene will try to pass through full legalisation with their political lobby groups. My guess is that it will be big corporate money that will pass through full legalisation through party sponsoring.

Yeah i guess you're right.... But it wouldn't hurt. You might be right about the corporate lobbying too but i still think there ARE very powerful people out there who would love to keep it illegal. Prob because of the hectic headache it would cause the IRS. LOL!!! I'm pretty sure that's why it was illegalized in the first place.

Doesn't even matter anyways, we're all headed to hell in a hand basket anyways. Soon enough. It's funny, don't know where i heard it before but some prophecy says just before the end of the world a plant will bring about worldwide peace. Wish i knew where i heard that... Doesn't matter though, regardless of what you think, you should always cherish the present moment. That's all we have!

Klompen

Man is there still this much paranoia out there? Doesn't even have to mean that we smoke on their grounds. Just a MASSIVE PEACEFUL PROTEST! 10000 plus on Capitol Hill. Wish i knew how to network better because i would organize this on 420 of next year. IF AND ONLY IF the numbers are there, the news media would recognize it and there would be nothing they could do about it. It would ultimately become a law where cannabis would be attached to the GDP of not only Canada and Uruguay, but the United States and more countries to follow including prob Mexico shortly.

Dude you you imagine? Trust me, I'm not just high, this is more than possible right now.

You clearly didn't follow the Standing Rock situation, or the Occupy protests, or the protests against the WTO in Seattle. If you don't believe they'll lock 10 thousand or even 100 thousand people up even if they don't find a single chunk of weed in the whole crowd you are living in a fairy tale land.

You clearly didn't follow the Standing Rock situation, or the Occupy protests, or the protests against the WTO in Seattle. If you don't believe they'll lock 10 thousand or even 100 thousand people up even if they don't find a single chunk of weed in the whole crowd you are living in a fairy tale land.

Not in fairy tale land.... Saw all that standing rock tragedy. What i can say is this y'all are still scared. Plus I'm pretty sure it's mostly legal in DC anyways. If a 100 or so protesters at CAPITAL HILL NOT STANDING ROCK got arrested for smoking weed on their grounds....You don't think there will be a national sympathy. Dude...standing rock just like a lot of other things are covered up by news and not even discussed. Looking the other way so to speak. Pathetic i know....

I wouldn't mind getting arrested for standing ground for what i believe in. Maybe you aren't but what are they going to do lock you up for a night? So what? Is people like you who are scared to go kill a raper in progress or raping someone or who just let things happen. Fucking complacency! Too many people are like this and that's why it's tough for cannabis employers to find good solid employees. Anyways numbers don't lie. Please inform me that there were 10000 people at standing rock

I wouldn't mind getting arrested for standing ground for what i believe in. Maybe you aren't but what are they going to do lock you up for a night? So what? Is people like you who are scared to go kill a raper in progress or raping someone or who just let things happen. Fucking complacency! Too many people are like this and that's why it's tough for cannabis employers to find good solid employees. Anyways numbers don't lie. Please inform me that there were 10000 people at standing rock

My bad for the duplicate post. And please I'm not trying to be rude but you insisted I'm living in fairy tale land. And that I'm DEF. not sir. I can assure you that with my utmost confidence.

Yamaha FG-840

What people ought to do, is start throwing handfuls of pot seeds

over the fence of the White House.

It used to be a pretty big kick sorta thing to do, planting pot seeds in the planters at the court house & police station, throwing seeds out in the lawns of the police station - it's hilarious.

You can devise all kinds of ways to dispense them there's a name for it, but I can't remember what those devices, or the act of doing it, is called.

Klompen

Its easy to call people out for not taking action but a lot of us couldn't even afford to get to DC even with a one-way ticket. A lot of us have responsibilities we have to be available to take care of. Its easy to be an activist when you're not struggling to survive, but these days more Americans are struggling than not. I've also been involved in politics long enough to know that the media will say what it wants to say and politicians don't really care how many of us show up for something their donors tell them to oppose. There's still enough of this country brainwashed into the drugs = evil mindset that no amount of excessive force and incarceration will ever seem too heavy-handed for them. Just look at the history of post-hippie movies and you'll see a steady trail of glorified massacres of anyone and anything related to narcotics production or distribution. Cops, soldiers, and even vigilantes blowing away "drug dealers" left and right and again and again presented as great heroes of our society. Its a hard thing for a lot of people to see past for some reason.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
If I tried to go to the USA to demonstrate - I would be immediately arrested and have to stand trial for 'Seed Crimes' - under the federal schedule one narcotics laws.

I'm only safe in the UK since UK Judges refused my extradition to the USA last March.

So many growers/stoners have kept a VERY low profile for security reasons over the 80+ years of prohibition - its unlikely you will get many to demonstrate - because for them it might invite closer scrutiny from the feds.......and people don't like to get busted by the law.

Latest posts

Latest posts