What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aphotic's No Till- Indoor- Raised Bed- Experience & Pseudo Knowledge Emporium

VERMONSTAH

They offered to send me a freebie of my choosing because i won a facebook contest at high mowing seeds awhile back. So I dont have any issue whatsoever sharing with you guys if you happen to see a veggie/covercrop etc i have on hand, i tend to buy in bulkier sizes so i dont have to go back a few months later for more. I just ran out of the clover mix i bought in 2013. Sucks hearing about your side of things going as they have, all i can do is send positive vibes your way man. If there is EVER anything i can do to help ya just ask man.

NWNR

Aphotic thanks for all the great info. I am currently designing a new room and wanted to go with long beds on casters. Your recent posts were exactly what I needed to help bring my vision together. I also love the fact you are growing all your additives and might be something I incorporate into the veg room as well.

Staying tuned

questions on raised beds

questions on raised beds

Hey Aphotic. I was wondering if you could shoot me some more details on how you put together your beds, this is exactly how I want to put mine together to be honest. Great work bro looking forward to reading this thread more in depth.

Unagi

Thanks for sharing all this info guys :) i'm currently in the process of cleaning out the flowering room and building beds with no till r organic living soil. Its a big change from the 2.5 gallon coco + chem ferts ive been doing for a while now.

Im drawing alot of inspiration from you guys, i just hope i will be able to contribute some personal experience soon :)

Hows your grown going A? ✌

Latest posts

Latest posts