What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Durga Mata

blackfin

does anyone have any info on this strain. like potence, taste, high, what temp it likes, and best method of growing (SOG,SCROG). do you have any pics.

is it stable, and if it's not what are the best phenos should i look for, refering to smell and look?

i already have a day time smoke called Purple Shaman from Federation Seed Co.

i want this to be my night time smoke. the strain guide on overgrow isn't very complete, but i've read good things about it though. And i hear that you can't go wrong with paradise seeds.

i tried to ask this on Overgrow, but couldn't get to my overgrow. because it's summer and it's overran with immature kids posting stupid threads

any comments would be great

keep it green,
blackfin

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
here ya go BF

here ya go BF

Specifications Paradise Seeds catalogue Updated: 2002-09-16
Indoor/Outdoor

Flowering time 7 to 8 weeks

Yield 400 to 450 gm/sq m. Harvest outdoor Beginning of Oct

Comments from Paradise Seeds catalogue:

The Mother Goddess is a cross of two Super Shivas. Selected for for the resin content, this gorgeous plant has a unique aroma and an herbal, spicy flavor. You should get to know her, she's easy to grow.

This was the first plant i grew.a medium yielder but a very cerebal high that can almost snap you out of a heavy body buzz.i found it best to keep the nutes on the lean side as it has a tendency to burn a lot quicker than other strains.i highly recommend this to anyone who likes the trippy buzz.taste is very sweet and smooth on the throat.a hint of its afghan origins sometimes with a hashy taste on the edge of the sweetness.

Comments from OGSG:

Durga Mata is a very good variety of weed, probably the best strain I tried till now. It is very easy to grow and provides nice yields of superior quality, the resin coating on the buds is something pretty unique, and there are not many strains out there that get so much resin. This variety is pretty uniform and grows a big main cola and some little side branches, I’d say that might be a great strain to use in a SOG. The plant reacts fast to the photoperiod change, it stops growing and sexes early, like after 10-12 days, but one sexed after 5 days. I'd recommend peeling the lower nodes to produce a little more weight, overall a very easy strain to grow with a more that satisfying yield and an incredible resin production. It smells like fresh almonds, most of the people I asked about the smell said it was a "medicinal" but then agreed about the fresh almond tones. The smoke is couch lock.

This is a very potent, easy strain to grow. I planted ten seeds in soil after soaking in water with a touch of B-1 and H202. Eight sprouted. I vegged them under six high output aquarium light floros. They all grew with the classic indica phenotype. I fed them desert bat guano and superthrive in veg. I let them get only 10 inches before putting them in 12/12. Five females. They all grew uniform except for one plant, which stretched, to 2 and half feet. These plants are light feeders when it comes to N. They will let you know by curling their leaves down if they get too much. I ended up \flushing a couple at 4 weeks in 12/12. The smell during flower was spicy and fruity. They clone easy, but due to a mistake with too much heat, only one of the clones survived.

The yield for me was modest. This is partly because I flowered them at a small size and also because they are quite leafy. I do not like to trim fan leaves, but would recommend trimming some for this strain to get more light to the lower buds.

The potency is GREAT. It has a very strong body buzz to it but also has a dreamy almost trippy cerebral edge to it. It keeps the mind active until it makes you want to sleep. The potency and grow ease makes it a keeper for me. The flower time is more like 55 to 60 days as opposed to the seed bank claim of 50-55- in soil that is. Paradise has yet to let me down...

I grow for potency, but the fruity/nutty smell and flavour of this strain made me appreciate some of the other pleasures of cannabis. My photos are not the best, but I give this strain a big thumbs up...

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
DM pics....

DM pics....

From the OGSG...

DurgaMata-45DaysFloA.JPG

DrugaMataN2-48DaysFloA.JPG

DrugaMataN2-48DaysFloC.JPG

DurgaMataN1Macro-43DaysFlo.JPG

DurgaMata1-2-41DaysFlo.JPG

BOZWELL

STICKY STICKY

STICKY STICKY

I am growing durga mata now its about 35 day flower and has more rezin than any other plant I or any one I know has ever grown it has to be seen to be belived ,if its as strong as it looks Ill be buzzing
gonna get me lot of hash ,even the fan leave are frosty@35 days and its supposed to take 60 to finnish :woohoo: