What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mr nice seeds?

Gypsy since my credit card is being paid at the moment and i have that seeds itch once again i need to know something. I would to get a hold of super silver haze but see you dont carry it at the moment. and i also see that the seed botique is now flashing coming soon! 1 Will you at the opening of your new store be carrying ssh?2 Can we also get a preview of whats to come with the new store?

G

I don't ever use a credit card when buying from SB or SD.

Whether or not a "paper trail" from credit card transactions is something you are concerned with. If not you should be.

Money orders rule, traceable if lost, refundable if lost, no interest charges, and same as cash.

Tex

O

OHenry

only money orders for me with my creative pseudenem's! LOL Late OH

do you think i should be that concerned with using my credit card. ive used it many times with seedsdirect and twice with doc chronic. should i worry or just stop and use m.o.? its just the cc is soooooo convienant and way faster. i usually order and get a shipping notice a day later. plus it keeps my fiance in the dark on how much i spend on my little hobby. if i use cash she kknows but the cc different story.lol.......i usually am not that decietful but she can get easily riled up when it comes to my hobby. see what i am sayin?

G

All I would say is don't be lulled into a false since of security or privacy when it comes to your credit cards.

Use your CC to get a money order if that helps keep your fiance in the dark but I would be much more worried about the amount of traceable CC transactions that could bolster any case that may or may not arrise. No since in wearing a "bullseye" because she breaks your balls about growin.

Tex