What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jlp's ultimate moonshine

G

well its thanku mr jlp from me for the seeds (via tricky) ,,,

as always i used canna coco and nutes plus a few additives,growth was good and i never had any problems ,i vegged longer than normal about 4 weeks and u can see it in the structure

im not sure how long in flower cause i never count ,but theyre nearly done

the taste was just right for me because i love blueberry and this had that but also the ultimate indica side just shows wich i like cause the blue isn't so overpowering

seeds were grown ,females selected ,cloned now shes a keeper

thanks again jlp

icu

Nice conformation hazy... Yup that JLPs some guy, he has a very good eye with his breeds. Looking good anyway Hazy good luck with the finish and looking forward to the Smoko report! :joint:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
they look fab Hazey mate.....I have a pack of these from our benefactor also, and they will be going in, towards the end of the year.... it would seem I have something to loook forward to huh.
Be lucky man.

JLP

Veteran
Beautiful shots Hazy.

Really nice color you've got on that one.Did the undersides of the leaves purple up too?

Enjoy the harvest.

JLP

G

thanks jlp
yes the leaves did purple ,infact the whole plant was purple ,and so is the cloned version

excellent work by you thanks for sharing it

Brushtail

Why do i always miss out on the best beans. I mean its hard to get good beans in aus already. Looks killer hazy , nice work JLP mate.

Brushtail.....Down Under

The ultimate moonshine is one of my all time favorite JLP creations!!! Ive got a bunch going right now... and I really hope to find a good purple pheno like the one you've got. Give us a smoke report and some dried bud pics if you could.

icu

Yes Killer Hazy...

Yes Killer Hazy...

Nice Phenos Hazy,
The color is killer bro, JLP certainly does not mess about. :joint:

G

That's Purdy ... :D Got me some of those beans to, need to get them going.

THC4SIM

Moonshine, looks nice, good grow you got goin' on Hazy..
Ive decided to go the Coco route this year, i love the stuff, easy to work with, with all the benifits of hydro.. ive had no problems so far, do you use Canna A+B or other nutes?? and do you use a booster during bloom, any recommendations, i also wondered if Topmax could be used on coco??..

Cheers..

THC4SIM

G

I loved my UM plant, it turned out to be a badass potent monster.

Good work JLP

Tex

Latest posts

Latest posts